Quod me nutrit, me destruit

Step 2 - 14st 7lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 15st 0lbs
Will record my official WI tomorrow but this morning the scales had me back up at 15st 6lbs which is basically all the weight I lost last week.

I could cry.

Dxxx

Struggling a bit today, always find it hard to get back on track.

I'm aiming to be 100% on plan until Saturday. Have plans which have been booked in for ages so I'm going to enjoy it then get back on track.

Hoping tomorrow that my official WI won't be as bad as I think.

Eurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dxxx

Life can be a ***** at times Dolly but you can do this and if you have hiccups along the way so be it. We are only human. I believe you can do this and your honesty is refreshing. xx

You're right debbie.

How are you coping?

I managed by some small miracle to stay on track yesterday and I felt so much better in bed last night even though my stomach was rumbling and I was starving.

Up and in a more positive mind frame this morning, ready for the week ahead.

Will be on plan now until Saturday so let's see what I can do in this next few days.

Dxxx

Step 1 - 15st 0lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 15st 1lbs
So first WI of the restart and I am down a total of 6lbs.

I am happy with this but considering before the weekend I was down 7lbs I'm slightly annoyed, I could be in the 14's now if I had just stuck to plan and not been swayed by other people.

Also the fact that it is TOM isn't helping either.

Have my 3 products packed for the day and I will be in the 14's soon!

Dxxx

Step 1 - 15st 0lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 15st 1lbs
Monday is almost over, less than an hour to go in work and I cannot wait to get home.

Just had my pasta, ham and mushroom soup, it was delish.

Will have another soup when I get home then that's me for the day, will try to get an early night.

Dxxx

Hi just about coping, not restarted yet but hoping to tonight (I work perm nights). Father in law's funeral went off with out a hitch, mums is just about sorted, the service is next Monday. It is my sister that I am most upset about, she got told last Thursday 3 to 6 months to live. You couldn't make my life up at the moment. Good to see your back on track, you will soon be back in the 14 zone xx

God debbie that is shocking.

You need to take care of yourself and your family, we'll be here for you when you need us.

Dxxx

And on to step 2 for the 2nd time. This will be the last, I'm hoping to see the 14's tomorrow!!!

Feeling positive and like I could actually do this.

22lbs to lose this year, I want to end the year at 13st 6lbs which will be my lowest weight in years.

Dxxx

Freeeeeeeezing!!!!! Just having a cup of tea to try and heat myself in work.

It's a nightmare in the office right now all I can see is food everywhere I look. Someone has actually brought in mince pies already!

Now I love Christmas and I love mince pies but why are they doing this to meeeeeeeeeeeee! Don't they realise I've got my jaws wired shut :classic_tongue:

Must stay strong.
Must not cheat.
Must not eat a mince pie.

Dxxx

Just had my first shake of the day which was a caramel latte frappe, it was sooooooo nice but would be even better hot.

I contacted Exante on a chat ages ago and they said that we shouldn't heat up the shakes as they lose their nutritional value :classic_frown: So sad about this. It would seem like such a treat to have that one hot.

Just need to wait for my soup later tonight for something hot.

Dxxx

I am starving, I can feel my thoughts drifting to food and was mentally preparing a wee binge shopping list. I almost grabbed my purse and ran for the door in work but I've gave myself a shake, made a cup of tea and got my 2nd shake of the day ready.

I cannot wait to get home and have my soup tonight, really need something hot to keep me going.

Also I haven't drunk enough water today which won't be helping with the feelings of hunger!

Dxxx

Step 2 - 14st 7lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 14st 12lbs
I am in the 14's!!! Yayyyyyyyy - so happy and makes going to bed starving last night worth it.

Yesterday was so hard for me the whole day, I could have easily just given in to the binge that I wanted to go on but I struggled through it.

When I got home last night my Mum had brought in cakes, crisps, haribo and chocolate :classic_eek: It was sooooooooo hard but I had my soup then took myself to bed. What I really wanted to do was get comfy, settle down and watch a film with a massive selection of my favourite munchies but I just knew how it would make me feel so I resisted.

Took myself to bed to watch Olympus has fallen, Gerard Butler is gorgeeeeeeeeeeee.

Made in to work for 8.10am today which is the earliest all week, means I don't need to work till 8pm tonight though - whoop whoop!!

Will check in later.

Dxxx

20lbs to lose in 2019 to get to my lowest weight in years - I CAN DO THIS!!!

Feeling good today.

Dxxx

Just had a yummy chocolate mint shake, held off till a bit later again to have it cos it coincides with feeding time at the zoo (lunchtime in the office) and all I can smell is FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

It's making my life so difficult but I can hardly expect an office full of people to give up food with me so just gonna have to suck it up :classic_tongue:

Having a nice cup of black tea and some water now to fill that belly a bit more.

Dxxx

Almost soup time and I need it!

Starting to feel hungry again, will try to hold out till 5.30pm before I have it.

Dxxx

Step 2 - 14st 7lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 14st 13lbs
Stuck to plan all day and I am up 1lb today :classic_frown:

Busy day in the office so might not get the chance to post much.

Dxxx

Step 2 - 14st 7lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 14st 13lbs
Just about to have my first shake of the day which is cherries and berries.

I'm glad that I'm still sticking to this, usually if I have a gain I binge but I'm hoping that will come back off by tomorrow and I am still happy that for 2 days in a row I have been in the 14's - every cloud and all that.

Dxxx

So here I am with my weekend report.........

Thursday
I finished work at 3pm and headed home. This is when my problems usually start, I know that I will be home alone for a few hours so I would usually go to Tesco on my way home and see what bingey bargains I can pick up. I would head home to settle on the couch and have a binge before my Mum heads home.

Did not do that, made it home and had a nice hot bubble bath to keep me away from the food and also to just relax a bit. Ended the day on plan and in bed watching something on Amazon Video.

Friday
I don't work Fridays so I spend the day out shopping with my mum, we love to wander around and bargain hunt and maybe go charity shopping. We ended up out all day. I left the house with no Exante products which would usually be my excuse to just eat what I want cos hey it's Friday, that's a good enough reason!

Not this week, I was going to go to Superdrug to buy an Exante bar (£1.99) but actualy found an Atkins bar (£0.29) in the poundshop, was lovely and kept me filled up until I got home. I stuck to plan while watching my Mum stuff her wee face with everything that I wanted, I was starving the whole day but made it to bed without cheating.

Saturday
I had a planned day off today because me, my sister, my bestie and the kids were all going to GlasGlow. It was booked for ages and I have been looking forward to it so much.

I started the day off with an early WI - 14st 11lbs which means a week 2 weightloss of 4lbs. Very happy with that! Now to try and not gain too much. Had a massive bowl of crave cereal for breakfast.

For lunch I had 2 toasted muffins with butter.

Then we headed out, had dinner at Tony Macaronis - pizza pasta jimmy style, some chips. Headed to GlasGlow and while in there I had one marshmallow then when I got home I had a twirl orange, not that great prefer the normal one and then bed for work!

Overall I don't think that was too bad and I am up 1lb this morning which will hopefully be gone by tomorrow!

Back to plan today.

Dxxx

Same weight this morning, got all my products with me for a day on plan.

Dxxx

Back