Quod me nutrit, me destruit

Step 2 - 14st 7lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 14st 12lbs
So yesterdays update. Stuck to plan all day then when I got home I skipped my last product and had some wasabi peas instead. Probably not the best idea considering I was starving in bed last night but these are the choices we make :classic_tongue:

Back in the zone now until Saturday and I really want to hit 14st 7lbs by the end of this month. really need to stick to this 100%.

Can I do this? 5lbs seems like a lot for week 3 but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Dxxx

I can see the light at the end of this day long tunnel!

Surviving in work surrounded by temptation but I need to stay focused to reach my goals.

I'm going to have another lemon cheesecake shake before I leave work then will have a soup when I get home.

Early night tonight to watch The Night Manager - Tom Hiddleston 😍

Dxxx

Still the same weight, my own fault because I ate wasabi peas for dinner again last night rather than having my 3rd product.

Will be stopping that today for sure.

Hopefully will see a shift tomorrow.

Dxxx

Soooooooooo frustrated that there has been no movement on the scales since really last Wednesday!

Come onnnnnnnnnnnn, I'm really trying here :classic_frown:

Dxxx

Hi you are going to conquer this, we gave mum a fab send off Monday so I am now back on the Lipotrim, not sure yet what I have regained but now it is losses all the way. WE CAN DO THIS XX

Step 2 - 14st 7lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 15st 0lbs
So last night I went home and had an Indian dhal pot with some water and had an early night.

This morning I got up and jumped on the scales expecting to see a loss only to end up with a 2lb gain, so including my gain from Saturday night that is a 3lb gain this week.

Not gonna lie I did have a little cry.

Felling like cr*p and really struggling this morning to stay away from food cos thats what I usually turn to to make myself feel better.

I'm gutted.

Dxxx

Step 2 - 14st 7lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 14st 9lbs
So yesterday wasn't a great day as we all know, I was so depressed and cried a few times cos I just couldn't understand why I was gaining weight when I've been sticking to plan.

I ended up leaving work early then headed straight to Tesco grabbed a basket and started picking up all my favourite things to binge on, basket was filling up nicely and I knew I had the rest of the day to just go home and eat my feelings in secret but strangely I decided to just put it all back and stick to plan for the day.

I headed home and had a nice hot bubble bath and another cry and had 2 exante bars for the rest of the day.

This morning I jumped on the scales and I am down 5lbs to 14st 9lbs!!!

I wanted to get to 14st 7lbs by the end of this month and I'm sooooooooooooo close.

I know that tomorrow is not this month but I am going to record that as my official WI so fingers crossed that I can do this!

Dxxx

Step 2 - 14st 7lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 14st 9lbs
Almost finished work, another hour and 15 minutes to go then I am out of here until Sunday.

I've been feeling really funny since yesterday, really teary and getting a funny tingling feeling.

I've been having crazy dreams and my ex has been frequenting them in some strange capacity.

Must just be playing on my mind, might go home and watch a sad movie and have a good cry tonight to try and get it out of my system, I hate feeling like this.

Dxxx

Sorry to hear your feeling so sad! I've always believed that depriving your body of certain foods can have a big impact on the brain!
I really hope this feeling passes for you very soon 💕 stick with it! You're doing great xxx

Thank you both.

Back at work today after a nice weekend a day off plan yesterday for my sister's birthday.

Weight is back up again but that will come off, full weekend report coming in a few.

Dxxx

Step 2 - 14st 7lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 14st 13lbs
Friday - Had a busy day out shopping with my Mum, had 2 Lighterlife bars in the morning then forgot to take stuff with me for later. Ended up home at about 7pm and had carrot and coriander soup with 2 tiger rolls and butter. Not the worst but really wish I had just stuck to plan.

Saturday - Planned day off for my sister's birthday. Had a tiger roll with butter and 2 fried eggs for breakfast then a while later had a bowl of krave cereal, sooooooooo bad!!! We had the cinema booked to go see Maleficent so in there I had a large nachos which I didn't finish but by god I was stuffed! Later at home I had 2 bottles of old mout cider, some crisps, a few chewits and some haribo.

Not the best which is why I am up 4lbs this morning but I know that will come off so I'm not too upset about it.

Still not feeling my best emotionally tbh. The main issue is that I've not really had any closure, we were in a relationship for around 17 years, married for almost 7 then he just left - no explanation at all to this day. Felt fine and now bam feel like I'm back at square one. Something has triggered it and I'm sure it was talking to someone in work about their break up, it's just brought a lot of horrible feelings back and I can't seem to reset myself, I just feel super on edge like anything is likely to bring me to tears.

Dxxx

Sorry to hear to are feeling so low, but just think when you get to goal you can give him the bird and say look what you are missing. That probably doesn't help just now but it will hun. You are doing great we are all here for you if you need to rant. xx

Step - 15st 0lbs - Ongoing - Current Weight 15st 1lb
So the weight is back up again, went home and my sister and the kids were still in. We ended up having a lovely Sunday roast then I dropped them off and went to bed at about 9.30pm. Very exciting life I lead!

I know for a fact that this weight is a very inaccurate reading, there is no way I could have put on that much weight in a weekend so it's all water which will come off this week again.

Goal for November is to get to 13st 13lbs.

Let's do this!!!

Dxxx

Defo, especially when you need to cook it!

Back on track today so we're all good.

Staying on it till Sunday now.

Dxxx

Back