Quorn 'Back by Popular Demand' LF Sausages

Lol I love the hoarding mentality! I will be doing similar when I head to sainsburys tonight. I've used the other two boxes aleady!

Haha I was buying them at full price and then they went on 3 for £5 so was buying 6 at a time then!! Loved doing cooked breakfast with them on days off: 2 poached eggs, 2 (or 3) sausages, grilled tomatoes and fried mushrooms and onion! Yum!! Haven't had that in agesssssssss!
It was soon after starting SW and can remember thinking I can't eat all this and still lose weight!!

I'm so ticked off. I went specially to our big sainsburys this morning and they don't do them :sigh:

I mentioned them at group on Monday and our C was very scathing about them and said they might be low fat but she hadn't heard of any that are free. I was going to get some and show her the pack. I will look it up on line.

Where did you guys get yours?

Thanks xx

Gosh your C sounds helpful...not !!!!

You should ask her to check the consultants part of the sw website where it states the " back by popular demand" quorn sausages are free :)

I've only seen them at sainsburys so far as they have them on offer, not much help sorry

I've just looked at syns online and it says they are FROZEN!!! I didn't look there as I was so disappointed and didn't think. Doh. I may go back tomorrow.

I will let C know as well. She's not the greatest.

Woohoo! SO glad to hear this!! I at sooo many Quorn sausages back in the day and missed them a lot when they became synned. It's hard for me to get the Linda McCartney ones because there is only one store in a 20 mile radius of me that does them, and even then, they only seem to stock them when they feel like it. Great news!!!

Sainsburys Customer Care is USELESS!!!

I've just looked at syns online and it says they are FROZEN!!! I didn't look there as I was so disappointed and didn't think. Doh. I may go back tomorrow.

I will let C know as well. She's not the greatest.

Well I went back yesterday and there was no sign of them with the other frozen quorn sausages. I asked at the customer services desk and the woman was so useless. She told me to ring their customer care line. She wasn't going to even look on her system but I asked her to check. She couldn't spell quorn and then told me they didn't have them. Rubbish as she was trying to make out they didn't have any quorn sausages. At this point I lost the will to live and took the number she gave me.

I rang and spoke to a very helpful man who spent quite a while locating them. He told me they had a couple of dozen packs for £1 at the store that had twice denied having any!!!!!! I don't know where they are hidden but he has given me the product code so I need to go back AGAIN and make the customer services tell me where they are!!!! I may get the manager and make a complaint I am so fed up with it.

I'm not telling anyone in our group until I've found them and stocked up.

Wish me luck!!

I finally managed to get some - had to send husband to a sainsburys in the next town over though hehe! Our local massive sainsburys still doesn't have them :/

The two Sainsbury's I can get to in Liverpool haven't had them in. I've been 3 times since they were re-released :( No empty shelf or shelf label or anything. They're just not there :cry: I'll be going next week as they have an offer on their petrol, so will have another look. Fingers crossed they'll have some in by now.x

My large store in Sheffield apparently didn't have them, but I rang their customer services again this morning before I went, and was told that they definitely had 3 cases. I went back for the 3rd time. The customer services lady was much more helpful and came with me to the frozen quorn section.She agreed they were not there. I told her that I was not leaving until I had some. She called a manager who went away to find them, which he did! So now I have stocked up, I am happy to let other people know they are there. And they are still £1.

It might be worth checking with customer services at your store. The product code is 7629994. If you have no joy there, ring them on 0800636262 and demand they get them!!!! Large stores should have them.

Good luck!

My large store in Sheffield apparently didn't have them, but I rang their customer services again this morning before I went, and was told that they definitely had 3 cases. I went back for the 3rd time. The customer services lady was much more helpful and came with me to the frozen quorn section.She agreed they were not there. I told her that I was not leaving until I had some. She called a manager who went away to find them, which he did! So now I have stocked up, I am happy to let other people know they are there. And they are still £1.

It might be worth checking with customer services at your store. The product code is 7629994. If you have no joy there, ring them on 0800636262 and demand they get them!!!! Large stores should have them.

Good luck!

thank you so much. will demand them in my local one.

Good luck!

Well couldnt find them again so went to customer services who said that had loads of boxes. i said i could find any. asked to speak to the mamager in the end. She came with me as i gave her the product code etc. well after 10 mins we found them in a different place to where they should be. trhe manager was not happy at all.

well as i result we found loads of them.

She was really helpful and for my trouble i was offered them at half price. 50p :) well i grabbed 8 boxes for that so my freezer is now stocked up. :)

Thank you very much.

Well couldnt find them again so went to customer services who said that had loads of boxes. i said i could find any. asked to speak to the mamager in the end. She came with me as i gave her the product code etc. well after 10 mins we found them in a different place to where they should be. trhe manager was not happy at all.

well as i result we found loads of them.

She was really helpful and for my trouble i was offered them at half price. 50p :) well i grabbed 8 boxes for that so my freezer is now stocked up. :)

Thank you very much.

Well done! Lucky you. I got 8 boxes at £1, but that's still a good price. I don't know why they are messing it up so badly. I hope they keep stocking them.

I finally found some in my local store. 2 boxes on the 'veggie' shelves with no labels/price/anything. At least I got 2. Doesn't seem like Sainsbury's are doing a good job getting them out.
They should know better than to mess with people on diets ;) x

Wow, just seen this and am so happy :bliss::bliss::bliss:and looked them up on Slimming World Syns Online and they are FREEEEEEEEEE!!

I don't suppose someone can show me the cover for the sausages- I bought two packs in the back if seeing syn free in SW magazine and now I am worried I have the wrong ones!
These are the ones I have bought.they are refrigerated pack of 6
42g sausage 70
Sugar 0.1g
fat 2.9g

thanks

image-2880447923.jpg

If you got your ones from the refrigerator then they won't be the free ones as these are frozen

I don't suppose someone can show me the cover for the sausages- I bought two packs in the back if seeing syn free in SW magazine and now I am worried I have the wrong ones!
These are the ones I have bought.they are refrigerated pack of 6
42g sausage 70
Sugar 0.1g
fat 2.9g

thanks

Take a look on the Quorn website as they have images of all their different products. As said the low fat quorn sausages are only available frozen and only from sainsbury just now although hopefully that will change in time.

Back