Quorn bacon style slices

d14

Bought these yesterday thinking they were syn free for some reason but I actually can't find them on the app. Does anyone know how many syns they are (if any?) I know the app says "smoky bacon style slices" but I bought the box that just says "bacon style slices"

Bacon Style Rashers, chilled, 120g pack 5
Smoky Bacon Style Slices, frozen, 150g pack 6½

They aren't either of those :( they were in the frozen section beside the smoky bacon style slices, but these are in a different box and don't say smoky on them so I think (and hope!) theyre a different product

Oh right sorry, I misread your original. Theyre not listed then, those are the only two bacon Quorn things on there. If you post the NVs someone will work it out for you.

No problem! So I have put the nutritional info into the site and it comes up as free... HOWEVER, after looking online the bacon slices I have are described as "smoky bacon slices" which is making me think it might just be new packaging for the smoky bacon slices that are 6.5 syns a box..not too sure which I should count them as now..free or 6.5syns?

Yeah I looked on Tesco and I can only see one thing called Bacon slices, thats all its says on the packet but description says "smoky bacon slices" :confused: Personally id go with what the syn calculator tells you as the database is often not up to date.

Just a heads up if you've not had them already! DISGUSTING!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Erm :) think I will just have them as free but I rarely go over 12/13 syns anyways so it shouldn't matter even if they are syns x

Just a heads up if you've not had them already! DISGUSTING!

I actually LOVED them lol. The look and texture is a bit weird, but I put them in a petit pan with a linda mccartney sausage..really nice x

d14 said:
I actually LOVED them lol. The look and texture is a bit weird, but I put them in a petit pan with a linda mccartney sausage..really nice x

Haha ok thats good then :)

Back