Quorn bangers BOGOF

Doughnut

in the Co-op! Two packs for £1.99 in the freezer section. I bought 4 - I'm back on it tmrw after 5 days at Glastonbury! :eek:

Cheers will take a look! Watched Glasto but line up not good... did you see Amy Winehouse? Was the weather ok?

Really? I thought the line up was great! Didn't see Amy Winehouse as Hot Chip were on at the same time - they rocked & were one of my favourites of the weekend. The place is amazing - you could stay there a month and still not see everything.

Oops, forgot the weather! It was gorgeous! I wasn't prepared for it though and burnt my nose a bit - I'm a factor 50 girl normally!

Glad you enjoyed it! I just love festivals!

i went to glastobury once but i prefer it on TV - however it did rain alot when i went, so that ruined it a bit. might give it another chance sometime :)

i watched amy whinehouse on TV - she was off her t**s - poor cow! loved the punches she threw at an audience member - very entertaining! apparently someone pulled her hair, so she went for them! she was also out of it at nelson mandela's birthday concert.

wish she'd get the help she needs.

I was disappointed watching it on TV tonight - BBC 3 only showed songs from the Radio 1 playlist, so missed out loads of good stuff. Oh well, I guess they can only show a tiny fraction of what went on.

I saw the video footage, and it looked like she lashed out randomly at the nearest person when someone chucked a hat at her. She was going for it but the security guard just stood there. Very odd. She certainly has some issues with drugs & violence.

radio one are crap - they probably just show coverage of artists who's record companies paid the highest.

some of the people i work with have drug problems and it's horrible to see someone in the public eye declining so rapidly. it just shows that all the money, love from family and talent in the world can't stop an addiction once it takes hold.

I know the Quorn Southern Fried Chicken burgers are only £1 in Asda at the mo if anyone is interested.

I know the Quorn Southern Fried Chicken burgers are only £1 in Asda at the mo if anyone is interested.

oh god i love them - they're definately worth their sin value :D

Back