Quorn Burgers

Yes, quorn burgers (the 4 in a pack burgers) are free, so enjoy. X

Thank you

:) these are in a bag in the freezer but just plain simple quorn burgers so Im hoping they should be ok :)

Something different I can eat thats free :)
have you tried them before what are they like? xx

It depends what kind they are, there are some that are free and there are some that are 1/2 syn. Not much though so wouldnt do a huge dent unless you were eating lots of them

As long as they are the ones that look a bit like real burgers they are the free ones. They are quite nice,just dont cook them for too long as they dry up, I put in microwave for 1 min and then just brown in the fry pan for another min. great with a fry up. let me know what you thought of them.

yep, they just look like normal beef burgers no flavourings or anything special added to them
(look a bit like flat quorn sausages!!)
thats cool :) i will give them a try soon

thankyou everyone :) xx

I really want the southern coated chicken ones but I think they have a few syns each.

I think they have 7 syns, i am so sad I have eaten them and scrapped off the top coating before to save some syns.I love the lemon and black pepper escalopes

I love these things, take out the freezer, spray of frylight on each side, whack them in the George Forman, mince about a bit, have a wee, smoke a cig, put some lettuce on a plate and then chuck the burgers on fabulous!

I don't think they make them in the bags any more -at least they're not listed online. But I found these.

Quorn Original Burgers, Surprisingly Succulent, 2/4 pack, frozen 50g/70g each

red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn

Quorn Southern Style Burgers, Surprisingly Satisfying, 4 pack, frozen 63g each

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

they've started selling them in bags of 6 at sainsburys, just the same as the ones in boxes so totally free:)

But according to syns online the one's in a box are not syn free - they're half a syn? :confused:

you are right- they are not free after all. just checked. they are 1/2 syn. Sorry! Hasn't made any difference to my weight loss though thinking they were free lol!!!

Its only the quorn fillets or mince thats free girlies.

Not strictly true as the quorn chunks, chipolatas, slices and many of the sausages are also free.

Back