quorn chili enchiladas

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
chili enchiladas
i had to make the normal version at work today for my residents and thought to myself "i would bloody love this for dinner if i hadn't had any sins all day!"

ingrediants:

homemade sin free quorn chili
2 x torilla wraps (12 sins)
passata
chili powder
salt/pepper/sweetener
42g finely grated low fat cheese (healthy extra a) ...could use 2 if you like melted cheese

how to make it:
  • turn the oven on!​
  • make quorn chili as you like it (not going to post the instructions as it's easy to make!)​
  • quickly warm passata in saucepan, adding chili, salt, pepper and sweetener to taste.​
  • heat 2 tortilla wraps in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften.​
  • pour passata (0.5 cms deep) into an oven dish​
  • spoon chili into the tortilla wraps and fold over into long tubes​
  • place on top of the pasata​
  • top with grated cheese​
  • bake in the oven until passata is bubbling and cheese has melted and starting to brown​
serve with rice and salad! if you're hungry after that then you've got worms!​

I love enchiladas, was thinking of making them with the homemade egg tortilla, that were in the SW mag, recently, then they would syn free.....mmmmmm

that's a great idea - how do you make egg tortilla? is it very eggy in consistancy?

i was at work drooling over my residents dinner, even though i don't eat meat! and i thought 'you can have this you flippin idiot!' ....i might try it at the weekend.

tryed them awile ago but used chicken and mushroom filling thy were great!!!!!:):)

Try the chilli with Old Paso's taco shells .. the directory says they are 2.5 syns each..
hope so as that is what I have just had for dinner (well lunch really) 2 x taco filled with soya mince chilli with a pile of rice (beefed with bovril) and Babybel light sliced on top.

Try the chilli with Old Paso's taco shells .. the directory says they are 2.5 syns each..
hope so as that is what I have just had for dinner (well lunch really) 2 x taco filled with soya mince chilli with a pile of rice (beefed with bovril) and Babybel light sliced on top.

will be stocking up on taco shells too. :D

Back