Quorn on offer

penny35

Silver Member
For those of you interested, iceland have bags of quorn mince and quorn chicken style pieces at a £1 a bag, thought it was worth letting you all know.

I saw that the mince was also £1 in Tesco today but I have no idea about the chicken pieces.

I use this site for my shopping to see whats on offer & where. Its really good & very easy to see the price of things.

:) visited iceland yesterday for the first time in about 2 years! lol Needless to say I had Quorn mince tonight! ;)

Can I just check.. the 200g in my book.. of quorn mince is a LOT of mince.. is this right? I've been using chicken pieces till now and only about 5 pieces..

The Quorn mince and Quorn chicken pieces are both £1 in Asda too. :D

Purple hugs:
just checked and you need to be having 200g and a bag is 300g....so enjoy the extra. I have quorn every day:)

I couldn't eat 200g honestly I had 100 g's and that was big!! with my 3 packs a day that's plenty.. :)

I'll have to weigh the chicken pieces out of interest.. lol

I know with veg it looks massive...I manage to force it down tho lol.
The quorn fillets are around 4! I only have 3 though.......Its a hell of a lot of quorn:eek:

4 fillets!! my goodness... I wouldn't eat that much before I was dieting!! lol
I have the chicken style chunks, have been using about 4 of them. :rolleyes:

mmm now indian sounds good but can't be SS+ friendly surely?

how do you cook your quorn mince
thanks

i microwave mine in a bit of water and use that for my soup :)

i just made a mince thing my goodness its alot of mince! I think with the fillets cos they have onion in them you should only have 2-3 can kick people out of ketosis.

OMG how much mince is that

wasn't actually a big fan of it, but it is a lot, so much i couldn't eat it all

I have never been kicked out of ketosis with the fillets, mince or pieces but I suppose its an individual thing :)

Back