Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Quorn or Meat?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by riak, 13 November 2010 Social URL.

1. riak

riak Member

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(1.06%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Quorn or Meat?Which is better in terms of lower point values for meals?

i dont mind either so if its lower in points to use quorn mince in a spag bol, then i will change...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    100g of Quorn Mince is 2pp, where 100g of lean [12%fat] beef mince is 5pp...

For points, I would go for the quorn, it's the same texture as the beef!

Or for a change, try turkey mince - 100g of that is only 3pp, and it's pretty nice in a bolognese!!!! :)

4. riak

riak Member

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(1.06%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    thats great, thans Jen!

i cant always tell the difference between the two, so its a great way to save a few points!

5. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    No problem! I can't either, and I've found if you add enough in the way of spices and seasoning and stuff..... neither can the fella ;) hahaha!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.