Quorn Pieces...

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Can they be eaten just plain, or do they need a sauce of some sort?

Was just going to add them to baked beans and have chips with them!

Will that be rank?!

I made the mushy pea curry today and just added the sauce over the Quorn Fillets and simmered.
If I didn't do this I think they would have been hard.

I have tried them plain - but like above I thought they were hard - def better with sauce of some type.

Maybe the sauce from the beans would be enough though?

Not sure if I would have them in beans, I always put them with a strong tasting sauce as otherwise they are a bit yucky to me

i dont really like them but iv bought some quorn chicken style pieces ( as they were on offer! ) make them in a stir fry and use lots of soy sauce so it soaks them up and gives them a bit of taste :) also you could make them in a curry so that would also give them quite a strong taste :) x

I had Quorn pieces in a stir fry at the weekend. I basically opened the cupboard and threw any spices/sauces I could find! Well not literally but the end result was really nice! If I remember correctly I used...
Quorn chicken (bah, chicken!) pieces
Mushrooms
Sweetcorn
Peas
Red onion
Rice
Tabasco
Cayenne pepper
Soy sauce
Worcester sauce
Ketchup (1 syn)
Salt and pepper

I really like them mixed in with baked beans. I fry them in a pan with frylights and some dried mixed herbs. I love them when they go crispy and brown at the edges. When they are cooked I mix them in to heated baked beans ..... YUM!!!!

Back