Quorn products with SS+

Bugoneeoni

Hi all

I am after some advice...

With regards to quorn has anyone tried eating quorn burgers or quorn sausages instead of quorn mince pieces. I thought as long as the calorie and gram intake is the same or under it should be ok? But I could be way off?

I ask this as having my folks to stay and they will moan I am not eating food! So thought for 3 days I could do this. I state quorn as I am dont vegetarian. Hence why I am fat! I need to learn to eat fish!!! Thinking of getting hypnotised so I eat it!

Thanks as always for any help or advice is really appreciated!! x

The burgers and sausages are likely to contain other ingredients such as bread crumbs. It's not just about the calorie intake, it's about avoiding carbs and sticking to true protein. If you check the ingredients in quorn burgers you'll see what I mean. They aren't JUST quorn whereas quorn pieces are x

Great thanks for the info. I had them in the freezer when i was SW ok will try quorn pieces with spices! :) Thanks lumpybumpy x

Maybe you could make burgers using the quorn pieces yourself? I know you can do it with turkey but you mind find a recipe for quorn ones too if you go into Cambridge forums and search quorn recipes?

Im not a massive fan of the quorn mince unless its in a lasagne lol so I'm going to be eating the quorn chicken pieces. Although 100g is like 114 calories and I'm supposed to have 200g but that will take me over my 200 calories without adding my veg aswel. Have you had a similar problem with the mince?
Don't worry not all vegetarians are slim, I converted 8 years ago and I'm overweight lol

Back