1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Green Day Quorn products

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by His-beau, 16 March 2014 Social URL.

1. His-beau

His-beau Well-Known Member

Hello!

im so sorry if this has been done before but is there a newish free quorn products list? I was looking at the quorn family roast is that free?

thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

You're probably better posting in the syn values sub forum but yes the quorn roast is syn free x

4. Samantha26

Samantha26 Well-Known Member

So is the Smokey BBQ Sticky Fillets, Lamb style strips, T'rkey Burgers, Low Fat Sausages, Mince, Wafer thin Chicken Style Slices, Chicken Style Pieces, Chicken Slices, Beef Style & Red Onion Burgers, Bacon Style Pieces (frozen), Bacon Rashers (chilled). Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages are syn free an def the nicest veggie sausage option i've tried :)

5. His-beau

His-beau Well-Known Member

Thank you so much both of you! Sorry I didn't think about posting in the syns section! Thanks for the list Samantha x