Quorn sausages

now did you try them in the end???

I love quorn stuff! It's such a winner for me.

If you expect the taste and texture of meat, then you'll be disappointed. But once you get used to the texture and enjoy it for what it is, I am sure you'll love it.

I could eat quorn til it *actually* comes out of my ears!

It's not for everyone though!

Hope you love them.

Not tried them but deff want to. Is it all quorn that is free or just the fillets and mince?

I had the quorn bangers for the first time this week and was really really impressed! Have many of you tried the burgers, are they any good? Also are they syn free?

Still not tried them! It was roast lamb today! No contest!

i dont like quorn but love the syn free sausages from morrisons are lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy. xx
Was just thinking the same myself, although I appreciate this is not much help if on a green day!

Quorn sausages are quite nice in a tomato & herb pasta sauce...the sauce disguises the flavour & gives just that little extra to the sauce, however with the introduction of EE i always use the Morrisons sausages now...I don't get to Morrisons very often, so tend to buy a job lot & freeze....so apologies to anyone who comes along to buy them behind me. They must think I live on sausages alone!!

I had the quorn bangers for the first time this week and was really really impressed! Have many of you tried the burgers, are they any good? Also are they syn free?
No I don't think they are, think the Tesco ones are about the lowest at about 1 syn each.

I also love Quorn!- well, apart from those weird lamb grills!!!!

Right there with ya!!! Tried the lamb grills yesteday took one bit and threw them in the bin, and I don't often do that with quorn products.

I really like the taste of the suasages, however, I find if I spray them with buttery frylight then bake in oven they taste even better.

I must say i don't really like the quorn sausages the quorn mince and quorn burgers are ok i use them but i didn't like the sausages anyone know any others which are free

I use the sausages in a fry up and theyre not bad. I find if I cook em with the mushrooms they take on a bit more flavour and have defrosted them and left them in some beef bovril for a few hours to take on the flavour and they were nice.

I haven't eaten meat for over 25 years so can't in all honesty say I remember what the real stuff tastes like, maybe thats why I like quorn because I had no expectations in the first place!!

I love Quorn mince for a bolognaise. mmm. I do like the Cumberland sausages. i have sausage egg and sw chips for a totally syn free meal.
also love the quorn with lemon and black pepper (prefer this to the chicken variety).
the price is ridiculous though. they need to start charging more for unhealthy food and less for healthy food.

Back