Attack Quorn sausages

Neonic

It's my 3rd day of my second attempt at attack tomorrow. As it's my day off I was hoping to have a cooked breakfast type meal. Does anyone know if quorn sausages are allowed during the attack phase?

It's debatable whether they are allowed at all but I use them a lot. However I didn't use quorn at all in attack, I tried to keep to the purest kinds of protein then introduced them once I was in cruise

I thought officially he only recommended the least processed type of quorn like the mince, but if you want to try introducing them and it doesn't stall you that's great.

Louschu, I'm really interested in your vege version of Dukan, as my son has got overweight and I think this would be an easy diet for him to manage in the busy working week and with family who don't need to lose. He does eat eggs.

Hi topaz, I'm not totally veggie as I eat fish and I eat a lot of fish, I mainly use the quorn mince when mince is required in a recipe and the sausages I have every other day for breakfast.

Sounds like a good plan.
And then when you're in Cruise you can have poached egg, mushrooms and tomatoes for breakfast every other day and it's divine!!!
Mich

Back