Quorn/Veggie Products

I hate it when they change things. So no quorn sausages are free now I take it?

if the packaging has "best ever" on it - then it's synned (1 per sausage).

If it is a plain sausage without the "best ever" logo - then it's still free.

The flavoured sausages (except cumberland - see above) will vary and as I rarely see them where i shop - i don't know i'm afraid.

Fraid so carbeargem - but only if they're in the new "best ever" sausage packaging.

Gutted we have two packs of the best ever ones, tbh I dont think I willnpay syns for these! Am I right in thinking that the ww are 1/2 syn each on a red day?
Also the 1 syn for quorn sausages is that just a red day or a green day aswell??
Oh mine are the cumberland ones are they the same syns? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just looked at the quorn bramley apple bangers as these are my fave and still FREE :) :) - although have some sizzling BBQ quorn bangers and these are 2 syns each :-( won't b eating these :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry the tesco fillets used to be free but they have changed the recipe in the last few weeks and they are now about 3 syn each.

Hi :D
I wondered if anybody knew if the Asda meat free 'chicken' fillets are still free or do they now have syns aswell? :(
Thankyou! :)

xxxx

I love quorn sausages. I fry with onions and then make a casserole with passatta and any veg I have. Lots of black pepper and maybe a small sprinkle of chilli powder. I have it with rice, of mash made with fat free yog or fromage frais. And its yummy and SYN FREE!!

it is a shame - but comparable to other real sausages too - so can still do big green day plates of sausage, egg and chips or sausage, beans and jacket spud for only 2/3 syns.

Quorn sweet and sour chicken was really nice x

Back