Quornstars - again

well what more can i say yummmmmmmmmy
think i over cooked them as didnt have no cheeze oozling out but still really nice

Mmmmm, mine were delivered today, not having them tonight though as I've got some friends coming over (for wine) so I'll grab myself a sarnie before they come, will let you know what I think though!
xx

SANDY - OMG they are absolutely gorgeous, I had 2 with chips lol! I thought they'd be tasty but nowhere as lovely as they were, I was in heaven eating them lol!!! Thank you so much for recommending them, I'll have them every week from now on :D
xx

SANDY - OMG they are absolutely gorgeous, I had 2 with chips lol! I thought they'd be tasty but nowhere as lovely as they were, I was in heaven eating them lol!!! Thank you so much for recommending them, I'll have them every week from now on :D
xx

I FINALLY got some more!! Stopped off at Tesco en route to my pals yesterday and they had them :bliss: I told him to pay close attention as Id probably be asking him to pick some up for me everytime we're meeting lol

Ive only had one at a time I must admit, I was tempted to have 2 but thought 10 points (for 2) was too many for dinner lol

well last nite i had the quorn goujons on there own with mayonaisse mmmm really felt like i was eating something naughty oh and they were bogof !!!

61/2 points for all 8 !!!

The Quorn stroganoff was really nice! Nice sauce and loads of pieces in it :)

Todays discovery.... Escalopes with Mozarella Cheese & pesto?? Hmm cant remember now lol Anyway they were gorgeous and 4.5 points each

Ooh those sound nice, are they as yummy as the other ones???
xx

Back