• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quornstars - again

Omg that looks yummy, thanks for that Sandy, I'm going to get it with my next order. I'll report back on how yummy it was.
Cheers love :D
xx

I am a big fan of Quorn and love their sausages BUT that sounds grim!!! Blueberries with Quorn.....

i love the fruit and savoury combination, have never seen these where are they from/

S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I dont know if they have already been mentioned but I LOVE the Quorn goats cheese and cranberry thingys. The only place that sells them near me is Sainsburys though.
These wensleydale ones sound very similar. I will be looking out for these as well.

I dont know if they have already been mentioned but I LOVE the Quorn goats cheese and cranberry thingys. The only place that sells them near me is Sainsburys though.
These wensleydale ones sound very similar. I will be looking out for these as well.
Right that's 2 more things on my Quorn list to look out for! Thanks for that :)
xx

S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The Goats cheese and cranberry escalopes are in the chilled section, not the freezer. I hope they werent a limited edition or something silly, because I havent seen them for a while. But wensleydale and blueberry is making my mouth water!

S: 29st0lb
Anyone like the quorn mexican burgers coz ive got 2 if anyone wants em PM me and ill post them to yah cant stand them

S: 29st0lb
im having the one with wensleydale and cranberry tonite