Race for life

ejgemmag

I'm walking it again this year, last time I did it was in 2009. Might run some of it. Tatton hall on the 24th June. If anyone wants to sponsor me, send me a message and I'll give you the link to my online sponsor page.

Means so much more to me this year, Both me and my mum had cancer scares last year and in the last 7 years, my grandad, mums best friend, my old school friends mum have all died from cancer and one of my best friends and best friends mum have battled it.

well Ally its more than likely ill be handing you your medal or some water

My nan died of cancer so its close to my heart too

I'll keep an eye out for you :p

Ally89 said:
I'm walking it again this year, last time I did it was in 2009. Might run some of it. Tatton hall on the 24th June. If anyone wants to sponsor me, send me a message and I'll give you the link to my online sponsor page.

Means so much more to me this year, Both me and my mum had cancer scares last year and in the last 7 years, my grandad, mums best friend, my old school friends mum have all died from cancer and one of my best friends and best friends mum have battled it.

I'm gonna give the tatton hall one ago, but I'm gonna enter the 10k in September instead x

I'm gonna give the tatton hall one ago, but I'm gonna enter the 10k in September instead x

I was going to go for the 10k but don't feel confident enough, so sticking with 5k this time. 10k maybe next year.

Ally89 said:
I was going to go for the 10k but don't feel confident enough, so sticking with 5k this time. 10k maybe next year.

You've got 24weeks to train for it tho, so you could do it :)

Back