Rachel on BB

From the BB website -
"This chatty Liverpudlian promises to liven up the House with her love of dancing and general partying. However, she also claims that once she's in the House she may learn that she's probably not as nice as she thinks.

Her Mum is from Birkenhead and her Dad from Nigeria, and she left home at 13 to go and live with her Dad until she was 17. Rachel's from a large family, with three half brothers and sisters and one full brother and sister, and has also lived in a massive shared house with 16 people - all great experience for living in the Big Brother House.

She considers herself a risk taker as she once went to Zante to live without any money, job or friends. Her claim to fame is that she was a Pop Idol contestant in 2002 and apparently Simon Cowell wrote about her in his autobiography!

Previous jobs include working on a sex phone line and working at a bingo club, which lasted until she was sacked for being too loud and a bit drunk. She now says she loves her job working as Cabin crew for an airline but is keen to move up.

Rachel has been a born again Christian, a Jehovah and dipped into Paganism and says she is very positive and hates negative people. But at the moment she's bored with her life and wants to do Big Brother for all the typical clichés - experience and to meet new people.

The Jeremy Kyle lover is currently single and says men are disappointing. She's dating, but nothing serious. She'd love to meet the ex-housemates, and says she loved Brian Belo. She would hate any tasks in the House that involved snakes, hairy dogs or eating anything strange."

i obviously recognise her voice from all the sex phone lines i have called pmsl.

thank you hun God knows where i recognise her i cant have that good a memory to remember her from pop idol!
x

ha ha, I wasn't cheeky enough to suggest the sex lines connection! Maybe she was your air hostess once? Or maybe she just has one of those faces (fame-hungry!) x

She just has a common face.
(I dislike her! Annoying lol)

i dont like her face either pmsl, or that keeley 'miss love herself' lol

Keeley is an idiot. Shes the type of person i'd instantly hate lol

Back