Rachel says 'Hi' and sneaks in quietly!!

hi rachel
had a glitch this week
i put on 1 lb :eek:
was gutted but need to stay positive
hoping for a good loss next week
so total so far in 26lb in 7 weeks
cant complain no other diet works as quick:D

kaz :D

Lol, aint that the truth!!! :p I lost nearly 3.5stone last year before I abotaged myself so I know that it works well, I cant wait to get weighed next Wednesday!!
Well done on your loss so far tho, its brilliant and \i bet you are really noticing the difference now!
Take care;)

hey rachel how are you doing ?
hope all is well, I am day 3 of ss after going on hols for 2 weeks and doing 790 while i was away
hope you feel better today
nat xx

Hiya Nat,

I’m doing really well at the moment which I’m finding surprising cos I always hate the first few days, feelings of deprivation etc but so far, nothing!! Even when my DH and the sprogs are all eating my fave beans on toast! The smell was delicious but I didn’t feel the need to have any!:eek:

How do you think you got on on holiday? Doing 790 is so good, at least you could have a bit of food, I would probably have drunk the 790 tho!!!:D

The only thing I hate at the mo tbh is the constant peeing! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I can handle during the day, but am so tired from having my sleep interrupted, I’ve tried not drinking after a certain time but I’m so thirsty I can’t help it!! So am tired all the time!

Feeling much better in general tho ta!!

yes the 790 was fine on hols, i was very sensible though and stuck to very healthy options, i did have vodka and coke zero but in all i lost 13 lbs in the 2 weeks i was away so well chuffed with myself xx

yes the 790 was fine on hols, i was very sensible though and stuck to very healthy options, i did have vodka and coke zero but in all i lost 13 lbs in the 2 weeks i was away so well chuffed with myself xx

OH MY GOD!!!! 13lbs while you were on holiday!!! That is so amazing, well done you!
:party0023:

hey rachel
how`s it going
hope your doing o.k
kaz :D

Hiya Kaz,

Well done on the -7lbs!! :D

I have again eaten all weekend and yet again sabotaged my diet, talk about a repeat offender, I cant seem to get my head into this and Imgetting so despondent about it.

I keep on saying that I am going to do this and I do well for a few days and then BOOM!!!! I cock up!

My DH and I have talked about it and we are both starting our separate diets as such tomorrow, he has been told by the docs that he has high cholesterol and has to do something about it, I think it was the reality check he needed, I think the support will do us both good!

I'm back at work tomorrow and will post a longer message then. I've been lying low for about a week but I hope that with DH and me losing together, we will be good for each other.

Keep up the good work by the way,33lbs is FANTASTIC!!!!:D

Back