Rachels Diary :)

well done on your first WI, please let me know fo you would like to join Team S.A.S. so I can add you to the thread.

whats team S.A.S? lol sorry im thick

we are one of the teams who compete each month to lose the most weight - a lot of my members have disappeared and we need new recruits. Other teams include FBI, and SW Angels.

if you want me then ill join :D id be happy to kick sum weight loss ass :p xxx

well done

thanks x

thanks hun! :)

week 2 day 2! (9th day)

hey hey!
i am scared..... im going away on the 26th n i just feel like im guna be a big fatass and not pull or have gud time or anything and i dont know why ???
anyways slimming world till this weight bloody goes! i was guna take sum photos and put them up what you think?
workin lates tonight works doin my head in at the moment were getting so much **** coz its a new pool and the public are just hammering us! DID I BUILD THE PLACE!!!!! no so leave me alone lol

intake-
pasta beans and quorn fillets (freeee)

planned - rice and sweetcorn

snacks- planned hi fi bar (healthy extra) and muller light (free) :)

workout-
done about 2 hours of normal workout read other posts lol i sick ov writing the same thing agen haha !

questions-
if you workout alot is it possible to maintain but loose fat on SW coz i no it is on others but uno! lol

stay strong everyone xxx

Yes it is possible but try not to go overboard on the exercise. Putting up pictures is a good idea, create a profile album.

As for your holiday, you are nowhere near being a fat arse, you look great and don't need to worry about it too much. SW is a great way of life and you will be able to shift any excess lbs that are troubling you. Where are you going?

yeh i just love exercising lol im a freak! it just makes me happy. ill take some pics tomoz morning :) holiday only a caravan site with few friends im going to keep food optimising if i can well i will be able too i just will be drinking lots lol but last year i went ther i lost weight as i just wasnt hungry much i did drink looooooooads 2 but im stiking to vodka and diet coke this time i was drinking alsortsa **** last time lol and i went swimming! as im a lifeguard i like to go swimming wen i go on hols to keep up fitness :) x

The great thing about caravan parks is the free swimming pools! Self catering holidays make it easier to stay on track while you are away but don't be too hard on yourself. Give yourself an allowance of an acceptable gain for when you get back and that way you can have a good time and not be disappointed when you get back

yeah! i just prefer not to gain but thats why iv kiked my ass with so much working out etc before i go give it that little boost of weight loss, then when i get back nothings stopping me loosing this weight! when im back in the 11 stone area ill be happyest person alive lol and 10 stone area i think ill faint haha!

WEEK 2 DAY 3 :)

does anyone read this? lol anyways i am actually getting used to this diet more now so im not eating as much in meals as i dont need to i realized i was full and i felt stuffed after ino its free food and alowed but it feels horrible lol so i eat enough now! anyways love this diet and i hope it works well for me!

food- (not in the mood to cook today)
jaket potato sweetcorn and cottage cheese and quorn burger

jaket potato beans and quorn burger.

pasta beans and quorn sausages

planned snacks - hi fi healthy extra bar, muller light yogurt freeee healthy extra :)

workout-
well i have been shatterd so i let myself sleep in today and did half my workout of 30 mins on exercise bike with weights in intervals and weights and tummy work :)
is that rubbish???

i need help i really have no idea how to use my syns and im actually scared to use them does that make sence??? :(

keep up the good work everyonnnnne :)
xxx

Last edited:
yeah i wanna use em on flapjaks or something i like but i can never think or fit it in lol x

i think coz it doesnt seem normal to eat fave things on a diet if you get me, but then agen im only on week 2 im learning :)

You are learning quite a lot at the moment as you are also breaking the cycle of ED's so it's not surprising you are unsure. It does seem bizarre that you can eat so many nice things and lose weight but it works!

Back