Rachels Diary :)

yeah wer as im used to not eating at all etc its crazy but im gettin used to SW and its helped me ALOT and so have u :) like i sed though on msn i am guna kik everything ED on the head and get my life back and im so determined :D xxx

WEEK 2 DAY 4!

pretty good mood today! and this SW stuff is getting easyer and easyer i just plan everything in the morning! though i dont eat breakfast as im working out i will be wen my shifts change as ill workout at night when im working earlies etc..... anyways lol i still cant get used to the using my syns!!! lol im a pain in the ass aint i!!!!
my body feels great after all this exercising i feel it changing toning etc its great :)
intake-
jaket potato beans cottage cheese and quorn (miss piggy this morning after excercising i was mega hungry lol)

planned- rice sweetcorn and quorn

planned snacks- hi fi healthy extra bar and muller light yogurt (thats what i think anyways) have no clue how to use the syns! lol

workout-
hour on exercise bike with weights at intervals and weights and AB work :) about an hour and a half!
also in work i sweat loads and clean loads so i hope it helps ! lol

questions-
after doing this a few months is it hard to keep up motervation??
does anyone ever get bored?
any idea how many months estimate it shud take to loose 2-3 stone?
is it true the bigger you are the more you loose quiker?

sorry im blabbing on haha!
stay strong everyone! xxx

questions-
after doing this a few months is it hard to keep up motervation??
That depends on you. Some people can stay motivated start to finish while others, like me, go up and down
does anyone ever get bored?
After sooooo long I did but that was mainly cus I lacked variety. If you experiment with different foods then you shouldn't get bored
any idea how many months estimate it shud take to loose 2-3 stone?
Everyone loses at different rates, you will get a better idea after the first month or 2 when you see how much you have lost
is it true the bigger you are the more you loose quiker?
Generally yes because the bigger you are the more calories you use performing everyday tasks
I hope that helps x

yeah that helps alot thanks :) i think your the only 1 who reads my diary lol x

I used to think that about my diary but quite often lots of people look but don't comment if they don't feel they have anything productive to say

It's another reader here!

Your doing really well.

Bren
X

woops hehe sorry :p x

you can eat your sins whenever you like. if you're sat there thinking 'i fancy some chocolate' then eat some there and then and count it as sins. you can eat whenever you like on the plan - you don't need to fit your sins in anywhere.

also, why don't you eat a banana or something in the morning before you exercise? it will make you metabolism burn even quicker during exercise.

Yeah exercising on an empty stomach is not the best idea. It's what sumo wrestlers do to keep their fat levels UP!

because when i did my gym instructors, they sed its best to exercise in morning and the staff i work with (in leisure centres) as it burns the fat straight as you havent eaten so it burns fat and increases metabolism :) x

but something like a banana will get your metabolism burning before you even get to the gym.

exercising on an empty stomach also causes muscle loss ...and this is what controls your metabolism!

lol i do weights :)
i have my fat pictures up :D x

what i mean is if you exercise on an empty stomach your body will burn muscle rather than fat as energy. if you eat an hour or so before you exercise you will burn fat as your metabolism will have kicked in! it has nothing to do with the type of exercise you do.

i cant eat before i exercise as i have really bad acid reflux from the bullimia so i end up feeling really sick, and i wake in time to sorta exercise for 1-2 hours have lunch and make dinner and then go straight to work if you get me, but as of tomoz im on earlyes so ill be exercising at night :) x

1-2 hours every day is a lot. You should have at least 2 days off to let your body recover.

ive been having the sunday off, if been training loads as of my job yeh :) got a course coming up and we all have to get our fitness up as we hadent trained in about 3 months waiting for the pool to open (weight gain) lol so i need my fitness back up quik as im full time and i love training makes my mood good and helps with the ED coz im happyer :) x

Just be careful. See a PT if you have them where you work and take some proper advice and get a structured routine

Back