Rachel's Food Diary! I WILL be a slim bride!

2 alpen bars, skips, flump and my lunch have all gone and its not even half 1! I'm so hungry today! I think its maybe because all i ate yesterday was a bacon sandwich in the morning and a jacket potato in the afternoon!?

Now i have 3 light laughing cow triangles and an orange ( a HUGE orange) to last me until 7pm tonight when i get home!

Okay so syns today were 4 syns for skips, 1.5 syns for a flump. Tea was chicken, baked potato with remaining 2 light laughing cow triangles from HEa, broccolli, corn on the cob and 1 syn for Nandos Garlic Piri Piri sauce and 2 syns for mayo. Thats 8.5 syns for Monday...and i might have a mini milk too! Good day tomorrow, wont be taking any skips to work!

Aww, well done on your 3lbs loss, that's brilliant. Keep up the good work! :D

Thanks Toni! I think i was feeling a bit too happy with myself yesterday cos i ended up having 11 syns! I went for a mini milk after my tea..oops! Never mind! :)

Food Diary for Tuesday

Breakfast - Alpen Bar (3 syns) I dont have any left to have 2 as my HEb!

Snack - Orange, flump (1.5 syns)

Lunch - Low Fat Chilli Chicken Supernoodles. (I wanted a jacket potato and tuna for lunch, but no tuna! I need to go shopping!)

Snack - 2 x Ryvita Dark (HEb) 3 x laughing cow cheese triangles (HEa)

Tea - Spaghetti Bolognese (Spaghetti, chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, leeks, red onion, extra lean mince) and i'll probably have my 2 extra laughing cow light triangles on top of my mince or something for my full HEa.

Syns for Tuesday - 4.5 syns

I had the biggest portion of spaghetti bologenese for my tea last night! I was so hungry when i get in from work at 7! I sprinkled the tiniest bit of cheese on top! It was light cheese so i'm gonna count 3 syns for it.
Syns for Tuesday - 7.5

Food Diary for Wednesday

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - McCains Jacket Potato (1 syn), Tuna Mayo (4 syns), sweetcorn, cucumber.

Snack - Orange

Tea - Chicken Thighs (skinned and de-boned) in a piri piri marinade (paprika, red wine vinegar, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper and chilli flakes) fried in fry light on my griddle pan. Gonna do it with SW garlic and rosemary wedges, broccolli, and leeks and mushrooms fried in fry light with garlic and 2 tsps lurpack lightest butter (2 syns, but i'll be having half so 1 syn)
I have a friend coming over for tea and she's bringing stawberries for dessert, and we're gonna have them with a skinny cow double chocolate brownie each (4.5 syns)

So, syns for Wednesday - 10.5

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Okay so i keep seeing people on here who have interim targets, rather than focussing on one final goal to keep them motivated, so i've decided to do the same!

My first 'new' target, is to have lost 10% of my body weight before i go wedding dress shopping on Saturday 24th March with laurenporkchop and my family. I weighed 182lb when i first started, so that means by Saturday 24th March i'll need to have lost a total of 18lbs (not gonna count the .2 as there will be no way of me knowing, my scales arent THAT accurate!). So thats another 5lbs in just over 2 weeks. I'm gonna weigh in this Monday and next Monday as usual, and also weigh in on the actual Saturday morning (but still count my loss from my weight on the Monday, if that makes sense)

If i dont reach that target, i wont be too upset, but it will keep me motivated for these next couple of weeks.

I'm gonna think of a few more targets along the way....

I'm gonna think of a few other targets along the way too :)

Its good having mini targets, thats why i set mine, its just a little better than thinkging "still another 44lb's to go" all the time xD

Haha thanks! One of my targets is for your birthday party....i havent decided on an outfit yet though! xx

Hi Rachel,

I found your diary from your post on Lilifer's diary- it's only taken me 2 weeks since your post on mine haha! Sorry, I'm useless with all of this!

You're doing so well on SW so far- well done! I like your idea of having mini targets too, I bet that helps to keep you motivated on your way to goal and is a great excuse to hit the shops ;).

Good luck on getting to your 10% target :) I look forward to keeping track of your progress :D.

Katie xx

Hi Katie, thanks! You're doing great too! Yeah loadsa people seem to have mini targets so thought i'd give it a go. Hopefully it will keep me more motivated! xx

Tea was gorgeous, definitely making it again. Piri Piri chicken, roasted new potatoes with salt, garlic and rosemary with leeks, mushrooms and smoked bacon fried in fry light with 3 tsps lightest lurpack butter (3 of us had a portions so thats 1 syn each) and broccoli. Was only supposed to be having the one friend over tonight but ended up having 3 over! It was a really good night, we just watched rubbish on tv and chilled out.
Dessert was strawberries, skinny cow ice cream (4.5 syns) and a friend brought a small bag of white chocolate buttons which we had between 4 of us and i had a tsp of toffee sauce.

Gonna count my full 15 syns for today cos i got a bit carried away! Need to have a low syn day tomorrow :)

Plan for Thursday is..

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Low fat super noodles.

Snack - Apple

Tea - Sausage Casserole ( 3 x light choice sausages, beans, chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, leeks, garlic) with roasted new potatoes. (3 syns)

I'm at work until 7 tomorrow so really should think of something more to eat cos i will be starving, but we have nothing in and i dont have time to go to Tesco! I might see if i have enough time to pop in before work and get some Weetabix Mini's to have as a HEb with 250ml HEa and have my banana with that. That will definitely fill me up more :)

Okay so food diary has slightly changed for today..

Breakfast - Weetabix Mini's (Heb) and 250ml ss milk (HEa) with half a chopped up banana

Snack - other half of the banana with Cadburys Philly (4.5 syns for 30g and i doubt my friend at work who's letting my share his will let me steal that much haha but we'll see!)

Lunch - Low Fat Chilli Chicken Super Noodles.

Snack - Mint Mullar Light (which i've put on the freezer to try and make it a bit like ice cream!)

Tea - Sausage Casserole (3 syns)

I went to tesco this morning to get the chocolate philidelphia from Laurenporkchop's recommendation and they dont have it! Neither do asda, so i'm gonna try the co-op! Luckily a friend at work managed to get some from the co-op where his wife works so i'm gonna steal some of his today to see if i like it (which lets be fair, its chocolate and cheese, i'm gonna like it) and then he's gonna try get me some. Bonus! I can see banana or strawberries with dipped in that being my synful treat until i've emptied the tub! :)

its amazing, but i think if i got my own i wouldnt be able to stop at 30g and i'd end up eating 24 syns and with an empty tub :)

Yessss! I knew you'd like it!!
Now you've made me think about it and I may have to have some grrr
Loving your mini targets! Can't wait for the paaaartay! I am definitely going to buy the outfit I showed you. It's going to be hilar!
xxxx

I got home and Paul has bought a tub of it and two HUGE cinnamon and raisens bagels. What an a***hole. I'm glad about the choc philly cos means i can use 4.5 syns on it tomorrow with a banana but not glad that i've used all the syns i'm happy to use today...and after our tea he's gonna be sitting there with a gorgeous bagel smothered in the stuff!

Back