• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Raging!!!!

S: 14st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just went to the kitchen at work to make my soup up and the tub that I usually use to make it up has been stolen!!! I can't believe it, I am sooooo p***ed off just now! Best bloody tub in the place and it got nicked! It was the only one I had that didn't leak when I shook my soup and water up!!

So I am pretty hacked off and now bloody hungry and will have to wait another hour and 30 mins until I get home to have my last shake which is all I need because I am up early to be back here for 9.30am:argh:

Sorry just had to get that out!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st3lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st10lb(17.84%)
Those wee hand mixers are brilliant. Maybe get one as a back up. Hang in there. Coffee and water will get you through.

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
At least it was only your tub that got nicked,my hubby drank two of my tetras and my mate had 1 of her bars eaten by the dog!!
xx

S: 14st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ah I managed until I got home but I was absolutely fuming! I went and got another tub today which will be kept in my drawer from now on! I just can't use anything else as I don't think anything else gets rid of the lumps the same way :D

Hahahaha I suppose so, I am quite lucky that my boyfriend thinks all the CD stuff is minging so no chance of him stealing my packs ;)