Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

thanks, i did Lighter life in the summer (did it for 12 weeks and lost around 3 and a half stone) and that involved giving food up completly, i found that easier than sticking to SW - random i know, but i like that choice is taken away, xx

Yeah it was like that for me too.... its easier without food, as soon as I introduce it that's when I have problems! Good luck for tomoro babe.... you'll be grand

Hi Rainbow, good luck with starting cd today, though you won't need it as i know you will do fab x

well as you all envisaged Ive done well today lol, one day down, how ever many to go! xxx

With hindsight being a wonderful thing I should have put this entry at the beginning of this thread, but here will do fine! I'm going to introduce myself so that people reading this (in their droves) will have a whole picture!

Im Vicky, 24 from East Yorkshire (Blind date bit over with) I live with my boyfriend, I work as an infant school teacher and I'm fat - harsh but true, and if Id acknowledged it before now I wouldn't be battling with so much to lose. I started this diet just over 4 months ago weighing just over 18 stones, and am almost in the 14 stones - yippee doo dah! Im following the slimming world plan - red days all the way.

xxx
Wow you are doing fab keep going!!

thanks hun, since then ive gained a couple of stone, lost a few stone on LL, gained a stone, lost a bit more on SW, gained a few pounds, now losing on CD! Will ultimately go back to SW though! xxx

Remember the more you drink the quicker you shrink!

Back