RAMADHAN CHALLENGE

Hi guys, I lost 4lbs this week, not that good but did come off course a couple of times, so just thought i'd update. Hope you are all going strong.

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS (-10=15 to go)
LEEDS123- 8 POUNDS(-2=6lbs to go)
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS (-6= 8 to go)
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs (-2= 9 to go)
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS (-12= 18 to go)
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
LISA - 14 POUNDS (-4= 10 to go)
MISSYL - 28 POUNDS
MARSIPAN- 25 POUNDS
LAILA - 14 POUNDS (-7.5= 6.5 to go)
SARA- 25 POUNDS

naughty but repenting :s

afternoon everyone:), ive been hiding because ive fallen off plan since day two. thanks for all the get back up messages they have helped and the constant mentioning of water has reminded me how little i drink (barely a glass a day), so i bought a bottle yesterday so i could keep track of it.

i've lost 2 pounds (can you please update?), which isnt great but insha Allah will get better since I think I have some fasts to make up...will help with the disciplining a bit too.

good luck and thanks!

well done for getting back on it

another 5lbs down this week... thats 17 since the challenge started! :D

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS (-10=15 to go)

NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS (-17= 13 to go)
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
MISSYL - 28 POUNDS
MARSIPAN- 25 POUNDS
SARA- 25 POUNDS

Hi,

10lbs for me, got weighed today, is two weeks worth but the struggle I've had falling on and off the wagon am pleased

Well done everyone!

Lisa - well done!! 4lbs of fat blasted away for good. I would be really happy with 4lbs this week, my weigh in thursday.

Marsipan - 2 lbs is great! I would be happy with any loss at the moment, just want to lose lose lose even just 1 lb or .5lbs its still fat gone gone gone!!! I find drinking water really helps esp with the slips. I am sure you will lose more next week, just keep going!!!!

Kazki - 10 lbs is just brilliant mashallah, I would be so happy with that after just 2 weeks!! Keep strong, keep going, you are going to get to goal so quick inshallah.

Queen of the damned (LOL funny name, im scared...:flamingmad:) - 17lbs is flippin fantastic!!!

Ok ladies, will update u with my weigh in thursday! Im having one of those weird weeks, scales dont want to budge, i feel like throwing them out the window! :eek:

Have a great day tomorrow, let us know how u getting on.

Dragging ourselves to goal, kicking and screaming. Slips, booboos whatever happens, no more giving in to the binge monster, he wants us to stay fat sit on the sofa and cry all our lives. No thank you.

Ok this nutter is off now.

take care all :grouphugg:

Everybody is doing so well - this is brilliant. Nice one, Laila!

Just another 2 lb for me this week, ta!

Hi hows everyone just updated the figures...

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS (-13=12 to go)
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS (-10=11 to go)
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS (-17= 13 to go)
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
MISSYL - 28 POUNDS
MARSIPAN- 25 POUNDS(-2=23 to go
SARA- 25 POUNDS

sts for me this week! its half term and i have been doing CD in morning and healthy meal at night. i will persever though!

so hows everyone getting on not long to go now 8 or 9 days.....we can do it

Wheres everyone hiding even if youve fallen off track cum bak we r here to suport.dont wory if youve not made ur goal in this chalenge there wil b a eid one too.any more loses let me know.the chalenge ends on wednesday so only 5 days to go..

I definately fell off track - again, back on it now, my CDC's been away got next WI on Tuesday so have 4 days to redeem myself, will report back with my losses!

Hi tahira
Just reading (on slimming world diet!) and thought you may like to know there is a lady on there following ramadhan, and I admire all of you who are doing it.
If I had to go all day without my coffee someone would end up shooting me as i'd be soooo moody!
rosie

Kazki thats gud u havent put the weight bak on.lisa goodluck on your weigh in. Hi rosina thanks.yeah im a coffee drinker too but most of all I miss my water.the first few r hard then u get used to it., just a update ive had my last weigh in before ramadhan lost 1 pound so total is 14 so didnt meet my chalenge goal ,i think I set it too high looking at other peoples looses..il be putting up another chalenge soon.the eid challenge which wil start on wednesday for 30 days..

hi all, its school hols so i am dying in my efforts just to maintain and not gain. in fact my challenge till sept and the end of ramadan will be do maintain and not gain. i will be back on cd from sept, in fact i still have a shake in the morning to set me off. how is everyone else?

I'm defo in on the next challenge - wednesday start? Have go tto get this weight shifted, as it feels like it is affecting everything, i think and do - tahira, can you post a link to the next one when you start it please

Good luck all

Hi all, i've failed miserably in this challenge. I did it for almost a week then had a weekend away for my cousins 40th last weekend and just haven't been able to get my head back into it. Starting afresh tomorrow, seeing my CDC again Friday. Well done to everyone else!!

Its ok girls jus puting next chalange up the eid chalenge I know we can all meet our goals this time...

Back