Rambles of a Chubby Unicorn

Hubby just sent me this photo.. drooling already 😳😳😳
Going to go slow, don’t want a repeat of Scan Bran Incident 2009 ... not now I’m stuck in bed now and can’t move 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• BE48FF5E-78D5-4DA1-8109-148947E438C7.jpeg
    BE48FF5E-78D5-4DA1-8109-148947E438C7.jpeg
    726.2 KB · Views: 13
I think Sainsbury's and Tesco do the vita coco milk, my lovely.
Glad the books are helping x

Tesco is where he went wahhhhh he came back with one that lives in a cupboard I hope maybe it tastes near the same
I really love the one I had first mmmm

Oooooh I luuuuuuiirve the choc orange and salted caramel ones. 😛😛😛😛😛

I allow myself one a day with a 4. Syn Nescafé gold double choc mocha .

Oooooh I luuuuuuiirve the choc orange and salted caramel ones. 😛😛😛😛😛

I allow myself one a day with a 4. Syn Nescafé gold double choc mocha .

I’ve had a rocky road which was just as good as I remembered..and a coconut macaroon (?) one which was nice. I have the salted caramel and choc orange too so I’ll look forward to those 😆

Not sure I’m Even allowed yogurts on SP ...

OMG in 2 days I’ll know how much weight I put on in my first week

Agghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

On SP we're only supposed to eat Speed and Protein foods plus 1 HEX A and 2 HEX B's but it does say in the book ........

CAN I STILL HAVE OTHER FREE FOODS ON SP DAYS?
Absolutely! If you're hankering for a banana or a jacket spud for lunch, go right ahead - but to truly power up your weight loss stick to SP!

I think SW is a great & generous diet because it's so flexible and allows us to eat a lot of varied foods - but in order to do that we need to understand/follow all the 'rules' - hope the books are helping but you can still carry on posting questions here! I've been doing SW for many years on and off and still learning! Good luck

Ty Upndown xx

So basically just eat as many speed foods as you can and you are allowed an extra hexB? Nah I’ll stick to one of each I’ve put weight on anyway which was expected xxx

Ah sorry to read you've had a gain but I think I read you thought you might after your previous diet? So hope you're not too disappointed - although I always think that 7 days of dieting is a very loooooooong week and if we don't lose it's v disappointing :classic_confused: Here's hoping that next week you'll get a good loss!

I agree the main SW plan is the one to follow Hee Hee!

SW advice is that we eat enough to fill us up & not feel hungry :classic_wink: rather than eat as much as we fancy :classic_big_grin: and the SW book only suggests that we follow the SP option if we're not happy with the rate of our losses on the main plan.

Hope you have a good week xx

Still 2lb on. Only been 11 days though

...but still.. 😩

I’m sure those hifi bars are giving me really smelly wind 😫 my carer blamed the dog yesterday and made me feel really embarrassed so I went along with it 😫 maybe I shouldn’t have them? 🙁

Back