Ramblings and rubsh

hahah - I hate all the soups so you are doing better than me...maybe I should try one just for kicks!

Maybe you should, just so we can see your disgusted reaction haha! :D

I also got the Leek and Potato one so will probably try that in a few days.

And, ooh, it was WI today! I'm now 1lb off the 2 stones mark which is a bit irritating because I KNOW I was AT the 2 mark this morning when I weighed myself in the nud, haha. Hooopefully by the time the wedding rolls around next weekend I will be over it!

so how many pounds lost this week?

it's so annoying when scales say different things. I have tried all kinds before, even not drinking anything before I go to my CDC and the scales still read different things, I blame gravity, the supercollider and asteroids.

Thanks emsiem!

Haha Bettie, the collider, love it! In total it was 6.5ish lbs this week, but half of it is catch up from where I was before my birthday weekend...without that weekend I'd be past this weight already, grr. Still, it was worth it!

So this morning I tried the Apple & Cinnamon porridge, and apart from finding it a bit salty I LOVED it. No microwave so I did it on the hob and it still turns out thick and lovely. Very impressed. Like the soup I only got one sachet though, boo.

Was a bit confused by how salty I found it since my CDC said it was too sweet for her...guess that's just different taste buds. I've got the Maple & Pecan one to try at some point too but I'm already expecting not to like that.

Mmmmm, I can see a porridge-filled winter approaching :)

YUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

I just made the BEST soup. I swear it was even better than many I've made in the past that included non-CD/810 friendly foods!

Squirted a TEENY bit of Fry Light into a saucepan and cooked two chopped spring onions for a little while with some pepper, then added half of my chicken allowance and cooked until it was nearly...you know, not showing pink bits. Then I added half of my chickpea allowance and again, cooked a little while. Then in went a pint of stock made with the reduced-salt bouillon powder, a pinch of garlic powder and a good helping of chilli powder. Added some cabbage and cooked it up (added a little more water as it started to cook down) then once the chickpeas had softened I ate it and it was AMAZING. And there was so much! I haven't been able to finish it all, so that'll be a snack later ;)

Also, my new dress that I posted about above arrived today! It looks fantastic too :) Definitely wedding-suitable. Now to find something to wear with it...

A few days without posting. Mainly because we had some friends round for dinner on Saturday night - a long overdue repayment of a dinner they provided back in August. Cooked some delicious food and yes, ate some. As I was planning on it, I didn't feel guilty or bad about it or anything. Where I've slipped up on this diet before has been when I've "rebelled" against the feeling that it is hindering my social life and pleasure with friends, and I don't want to get that again this time round. I know I can get straight back on the diet, so that's not an issue. I just unfortunately need these few breaks to keep me on track!

Anyway, as stated, back on it now. Well, have been since Sunday. I've decided to can 810 for the whole and SS it to make up for any good work lost on Saturday. Saturday morning according to my scales I was down into the 13st bracket, which was fantastic, such a good feeling!!

Also had some lovely compliments really so it's definitely starting to show - I sent my mum a picture of me in the dress for the wedding this weekend and she rang me raving about where my waist and come from and how good I look :) And yesterday a woman at work who I've spoken to maybe twice ever grabbed me and whispered how good I was looking :D Definitely motivating!!

At the minute I'm thinking hopefully March I should be at goal weight...that's an amazing hope to have :)

Desperately trying to make myself GO, weigh in in half an hour and my scales are saying that with clothes on I'm still JUST in the 14s, by .04lbs! Haha!

woo hoo! that's my next milestone, and i am going to love it!

You're definitely going to! Can't see it being too long until you get there at the rate you've been going (minus the meds :() too!

Well, I definitely prefer my CDC's scales...apparently I've lots 7lbs :D Well into the 13s and another 4 inches off in total! WHAT A DAY :D:D:D

AGES since I was last on here. Many events etc over Christmas and that meant I just took some time off. Not the best plan :( However, here we go, back on it and ready to blast through until goal as I have NOTHING planned until the end of April! I think goal weight is definitely achievable in that time. 4 stones I need to lose and as long as I average the 1 per month that should be done :)

welcome back, honey. nothing to stop you now!

Forgot to take my tetra to work today for my lunch :( Day 2 is NOT a good day to forget your lunch, people! SO hungry right now, but the Apple & Cinnamon porridge is making it alllll better and I have a veg soup for later. Mmmmm :)

The Food Dreams started last night. Interestingly, I used to get them when I've been on the diet in the past but I didn't in September. It's always the same: I realise I'm eating something and frantically try to spit it out/scrape it off my tongue. Last night it was One. Single. Pecan. And I was freaking out and trying to get all the bits out!

I also dreamed that my parents turned up with loads of massive amazing cakes. However, Dream Me was very good and refused to eat any of them.

I have a day off today so went into town this morning to spend some vouchers I got for Christmas. Bought a huge pile of books which made me very happy :D However, now my back is killing. Tried doing some packing (we're moving house on 20th Jan) but with my back I couldn't lift anything so now I'm on the sofa with a huge bottle of water and...yes, I think I shall put on a DVD. Mmmm :)

oh god - i have those dreams sometimes. That need to scrape the traces of food out... ugh.

But I think they're a good sign, actually. It comes out of your absolute determination to do it right - and that has to be a good thing.

spangles said:
oh god - i have those dreams sometimes. That need to scrape the traces of food out... ugh.

But I think they're a good sign, actually. It comes out of your absolute determination to do it right - and that has to be a good thing.

That's what I'm taking them as :) Hopefully they'll stop soon!

Well, definitely in ketosis now (I think). Had the good old rotting pears taste in my mouth on awakening and haven't felt hungry all day. Just had to force myself to stop packing and have a soup. Also my scales say I've lost one whole stone since I last weighed myself on New Year's Eve, which I'm quite chuffed about! Next proper CDC WI is next Thursday, so I'm hoping to be back in the 13s by then :)

We got loads of free boxes from Waitrose this morning to pack for our move...LOADS. However, I'm starting to see why people say I have lots of books as they've only fitted in 90% of my books and all of our DVDs, boo.

Currently laying in bed whilst my boyfriend sleeps like a baby beside me. Ketosis taste is definitely in my mouth but gosh, am I hungry. Can't decide what to have for breakfast, porridge or a shake.

I've only got strawberry and cappuccino flavours of the shakes left though and although I adore strawberry I've had it every so far...but I can't be bothered to make porridge! We don't have a microwave so I make it on the hob and even thinking about making it is making me feel down. What's going on??

Last night as well - I was just SO lethargic I thought I was going to sleep at 6pm. Eventually managed to drag myself off the bed. I guess it's just because it was a busy, exerting day what with all the packing and heaving boxes around. My back is shot this morning.

Moan moan moan :)

Back