Ramblings and rubsh

Ugh, on a proper downwards energy spike. I had a fair bit over the weekend, which was great for all the packing, but now I'm struggling so much to even wake up in the morning! Normally I am such a morning person - alarm goes off and I jump straight out of bed. Now...ugh. I haven't had this happen before on Cambridge :(

WOOHOO!!

So I was last weighed on New Year's Eve, with all my Christmas/December weight on. Went back on the diet on 3rd January and today was my WI...and I have lost 18lbs!! :wow:

This isn't that amazing because I really did pack a fair amount on whilst on my hiatus of family-based issues and then planned Christmas break (I tend to pile it on very fast as I have PCOS which really does not help) but still!

Hopefully by this time next week - THE EVE OF MY MOVING HOUSE - I shall be in the mid 13s and after that... :D

We've planned our housewarming party in the new place for the 25th Feb so by the time that rolls around I want to be 100% in the 12s. I know this week is likely to actually be a pretty low loss, since that seems to be my pattern. But I'm still hoping for those 4lbs to get me to 13.9, which is just below where I was before I had to hotfoot it up to family illness central and completely lost track.

So my (hopeful) plan is:

Now until 19th Jan lose 4lbs
19th Jan - 26th Jan lose 2lbs (pessimism surrounding house move/possible energy-draining leading to succumbing to meat)
26th Jan - 2nd Feb lose 4lbs
2nd Feb - 9th Feb lose 3lbs
9th Feb - 16th Feb lose 3lbs

which would equal 17lbs and I'd be... *utilises fingers* 12.11.

YES. LET'S DO THIS.
16th Feb - 23rd Feb lose 5lbs

So right now I am sitting here eating a Slim & Save chilli. You know what? It's not bad! I added some extra chilli powder in case it wasn't hot enough and it really is the right hotness for me. Obviously it's not got the amazing taste of my homemade stuff, but still, for 139 calories or whatever it is I'm fine with that.

I ordered the sample pack just to see about some variety because the porridge/shake/soup is doing my head in. Very much looking forward to trying the spag bol after seeing peoples' comments about it.

I thought I'd been too lucky for too long! Not one person has given me the whole "it's a dangerous diet, you'll put all the weight back on" BS so far, work colleagues been really supportive etc, then BOOM, today one girl I haven't spoken to about it before gives me exactly that. Grr. Couldn't be arsed to argue with her and just walked off.

WI this evening...expecting to have put on as I ate over the weekend as was moving and needed the energy to lift boxes etc! Tried to stick to meat, but my scales weren't kind on Monday :(

good luck!

Spangles lady I think your good luck vibes were definitely the key this evening! :D Was expecting to have put on 2lbs and instead I lost 2lbs! Never been so happy to "only" lose 2lbs, heh :)

I got a couple of Oriental Chilli soups...hated it in 2007 but I didn't have a blender back then so I hope I like it now...here we go...

GOSH I really didn't think I was going to like this. I'm not a fan of coconut milk at all and it smelled very coconut milk-y, but y'know what? It's not actually too bad :)

Back