Ramblings of a chronic binge eater

That sounds great. This will be my first time in the south of France. I have great expectations. Your friends will be well impressed when they see your new slimline figure this year. What's your goal weight? I'm about 5'6" and my goal is 10 stones. I'm 13st 10 now! Depressing!:sigh: Almost 4 stones to go! DEPRESSINNNNNNG!!!! :cry:
I really want to sort myself out so when I get back (on 21st June), I'll get back to CD and hopefully stick to it. Maybe I can be 10 st by Christmas.
How're you getting on? Still sticking to it? Staying away from the scales? Drinking the water and staying positive? :)
x

South of France is fantastic. I love the pace of life there everything is just so chilled. Plus it us ok to drink wine at lunchtime!you'll have a lovely time. Dw about how far you've got to go with your weight, the important thing is that you are on track to do something about it! How has it been today? I had a massive slip up last night and knocked myself out of ketosis so today I'm starving! Having chicken for lunch but keep madly staring at the jelly babies in the kitchen at work...you see this is why I can't allow myself even one treat really, I desperately want to binge today :(

Hiya. Thought I'd check in on you and see how you're getting on. Hope you're sticking to it. Did you lose any this week? Hope so, otherwise even I would be p'd off on your behalf. I'm looking forward to joining you when I get back feom holiday South of France is lovely by the way. R I'm enjoying every minute. Going to Montecarlo tomorrow, should be good :)
I think I've put on half a stone already! I'm gonna try to get down to 9 st 12. That'll be the lightest I've been in 20 years haha! Realistically I'd say I'll probably stop at 11 st. Ok, I better go before I get a huge roaming fee lol! Tell me how you're getting on, I'll check up on you again as soon as I can.
Take care Hun x

Back