Ramblings of a Fatty

hanngun

Well here goes my food diary begins!!
Hopefully some of you will come along and give useful advice and tell me off off when needs be :)

Started SW 3 weeks ago, still very much a newbie :( I've always struggled with my weight/body image but am here to change for good. I have an working target of losing 7 stone. YIKES I will be 80 and skinny... yay.

• My first week went well -4.5lbs whilst eating everything (on plan) in sight and having a 37 syn day :O naughty -- friends birthday.
  • Second week I had 2 drinking excursions and TOM so -1.5 which was very disappointing. Although I know its a totally acceptable loss and I should stop moaning!!
This week for some reason I decided to cut down carbs. WHY? I was hungry a few times, very busy in general and had no time or energy to cook/eat more. So I only lost 1lb in the end. Consultant clocked it up to not eating enough although I'm on the fence with her verdict here.... Perhaps one of you can help me out??

Every day I had approx 8-10 syns, every meal was 1/2 superfree (as mentioned cutting carbs and feeling green). Speed soup a few days. Used HE's appropriately. Moderate activity -- very little but no less than normal :( lazy bones needs to exercise but that's another story. As I said I did feel hungry sometimes but I think some of you will agree it's hard to know if you're actually hungry or just a greedy sod.

Is the consultant right that i just didn't eat enough?

Anyway onwards.
Tomorrow I have a friends birthday that involves and Indian buffet and a night out. kill me now Hopefully I can plan and balance syns and have a better result than last week! Currently trying to source a cheap second hand cross trainer as I can't afford the gym and have an aversion to outdoor exercise.

xx

Should this be here or food diarys? I do intend to write my food diary and mixed ramblings and queries all together... hmmm

Oh lordy the buffet and birthday day was a resounding failure.
Did really well at buffet, stuck to low syn mains and boiled rice. No nann. Only had equivalent of one portion just mixed the food up a bit. Also included veggie curry with loads of pulses and a side salad.

Then alcohol happened. Must of had about 40 syns worth easily. Maybe more :( and a chip on the way home. Ahhhhhh.

Following Wednesday ive been good. But my scales are broken so I have the sad feeling that I have gained or sts which will make me really sad :(

Wanting to exercise more but struggling to find resources for beginners at home cardio.

Back