Ramblings of a Panicker! (I ask lots of questions and would love answers and tips)

I don't think it is I'm afraid :S but I'm just starting my 6th month and wanted to taste something other than chicken :p I just add it to frying pan with cut up chicken and onions/peppers, just a small amount but it gives it flavour. My losses seem to be smaller now, I don't think the sauce effects it (I hope not lol).

Also I drink alot of tea and cannot do it black, so I also have a small amount of skimmed milk and a sweetener.

EDIT: I would follow Danii's advice near the start and try to stick to it as much as possible without additional sauces.

I don't think it is I'm afraid :S but I'm just starting my 6th month and wanted to taste something other than chicken :p I just add it to frying pan with cut up chicken and onions/peppers, just a small amount but it gives it flavour. My losses seem to be smaller now, I don't think the sauce effects it (I hope not lol).

Also I drink alot of tea and cannot do it black, so I also have a small amount of skimmed milk and a sweetener.

EDIT: I would follow Danii's advice near the start and try to stick to it as much as possible without additional sauces.
Davee skimmed milk is a must lol black coffee is yuck:) your losses are amazing well done you.

but yes once to add foods u shouldnt it's hard to stop. So bet not really.

Best of luck

Dave and Danii thank you so much for come back to me so quickly!
Dave fantastic at keeping it up for 6 months thats amazing, have you stayed on SS+ all that time!!!

Danii I will be good I promise no damage has been done in that short time its ok! I just want something wet to eat! Salad with no dressing-yuk. Chicken and veg no sauce- yuk. lol

Dave and Danii thank you so much for come back to me so quickly!
Dave fantastic at keeping it up for 6 months thats amazing, have you stayed on SS+ all that time!!!

Danii I will be good I promise no damage has been done in that short time its ok! I just want something wet to eat! Salad with no dressing-yuk. Chicken and veg no sauce- yuk. lol
Lol at dry veg hahaha get mushrooms down ya.!!!
Keep going and think slim for summer :)

mushrooms are from the devil as are peas!
FACT lol.

I know im going away with the OH (I think thats the right lingo on here lol) on 29th of this month so thats keeping me going x

Well things are going ok, im still being good but its hard.
I went out with the OH yesterday but we didnt get in till late and I didnt have a product with me so had to have a mini meal like I was on SS+, he had chicken and chips,.... jealous was not the word but I was good and got him to grill me some chicken and I had it with lettuce, was actually really nice and I ate barely half of what was on my plate (which was less than half of what the book said I should) which felt really good to think that I didnt have to eat everything that was on my plate anymore, I had a choice!

Today I was meeting a friend and had a breakfast and lunch shake before I left but bcos I was running late I ended up having both within 2 hours. I met her at a coffee place as usually wed of gone for lunch! We were Q'ing up and all along the side was cakes and deserty things I looked and they looked and smelled so nice but I didnt give in. I even ordered a black tea to be super good. Then she invited me on a night out in town.... drinkies.... I obv said no as you cant drink can you. Silly diet lol
So I got home thinking how good id been, the OH tucking into fish and chips.. which I dont even like but my god did I want a chip! Again I said no!
THEN just when you think temptation surely has ran out, a friend txts to see if I want to go round an chill out, aww nice I think untill she says ooo we can get chinese! I made excuses and said no, then she said ok well we can go out for sunday dinner!!!!!!!!

Seriously!!! So now its a Friday night and Im in bed! I feel pathetic but at least im not cheating here im just watching rubbish tv and catching up with all you nice people.

All of today has shown me though how much all my social situations revolve around food without even giving it a thought. I meet a friend for a coffee... and cake. I meet a friend for lunch/tea, I go cinema and have snacks, I go to a friends or they come to mine we get a takeaway, me and the OH have time off at the same time we go out for food or get a takeaway... now I know that sounds like I deserve to be fat cos all I do is eat out of takeaways but thats not true I dont have a lot of spare time but these (nearly) 2 weeks have made me really realise how much my life has food right in the middle!!

Sorry for the essay.
x

Great insight! A lot of my social activities also revolve around food - I haven't seen some friends in a few weeks because all we do is go out for cocktails and eat! I had tea with some friends of mine last weekend - literally tea in the afternoon. They had little cakes with theirs, but I just had the tea. Today I went for a walk with one of my friends...and we ended up having a coffee somewhere. But at least with the tea/coffee scenarios I'm not dealing with full-blown meals and loads of temptations. It's hard, but I keep thinking of my next weigh-in and the number I'd like to see on my scales.... :)

Tizzy- Im glad its not just me that seems to have a social life revolving around food.

A friend txt me asking me to go for tea at our fav place this coming week, shes one of my best friends and knew all about cambridge last time so I was able to just be honest and said I was dieting again so couldnt, she txt back saying I was very dedicated and wished me luck... that made me feel so good.

The easter weekend hasnt been as hard as I thought to be honest. Obv I would of liked all the nice treats and we usually have a big easter roast dinner which we didnt do this year but its been ok pretty much.

I was a little naughty though- Danii and Davee if your reading this dont be mad at me, I feel it was a small cheat- I had my green salad with chicken (again) but mixed in a tablespoon of natural yoguart.... will I burn in hell, only Tuesday will tell lol.

I had to go and pick up a takeaway for my dear parents tonight, I was tempted by the grilled chicken kebab and salad but its no fun without garlic sauce so I resisted, when I was there I saw someone getting donor meat... I WANTED it soooo much and I dont even really like it, I resisted and thought about what it looks like when its cold and all the yucky grease goes hard blurghhhhh hehe.

Also I think ive developed an unhealthy obsession.... Im addicted to a tv show called "Man V Food" its GROSS this man travels round the US eating the hugest portions of unhealthy food ever! Obviously this should make me hungry and want to eat, but the sizes and amounts of what he eats totally ruins food for me! Yaaaaay lol

I've suddenly developed a fascination for cooking programs :) Why do we torture ourselves like this????

lol I cant watch normal ones or funny ones even, but Man V Food honestly you just wont want to eat again, totally puts you off. Im loving it! I watched about 6 of them back to back this evening mental! SO much so that I forgot to have a product!

Hahaha I did the same a couple of days ago! How does he fit it all in? He should be so much bigger than he is?! It puts me off too...all that greasy fat everywhere?! Bleurgh!!!

Danii- Im ok thanks, sick sick sick of soup! Ive been living off the choc bricks which is odd for me as last time I only had them as my fourth "treat" product. Im going to have to get back into them for tomorrow for lunch time with colleagues, they just think its soup which im happy with I dont want work to know that ive had to take such drastic action.
The takeaway incident was hard work but im proud I didnt give in. Saw a friend today that wanted to go for lunch but I went to hers instead, its been quite a few months since Ive seen her and she started off about how we needed a night out on the drink, I explained my strict diet meant no drinking so she said a takeaway and film night in, I explained again I couldnt and she was really supportive! Made me feel really good, she also said she could tell id been losing, so felt much happier.

Bickering with the OH at the moment though, apparently ive very snappy and having mood swings.... I dont know if this is just him being grumpy cos we cant go for meals or me making him meals etc or whether its true and I am being like that... does anyone else have this situation?

Kfirth- I know why o why o why is he not a million stone?!!! I know totally puts me off too, like I said I think I am addicted to watching it.

Weigh in tomorrow.... ekkkkkk

Ooh good vibes being sent for tomorrow :) my OH keeps saying its too drastic and worried I'll go too far...but he's as bad as Adam Garcia and still retains a 34" waist, the sod!

yeah mine wasnt happy the first time round and said he loved me just the way I was and that I didnt need to lose any, which bless him I know is true as when we first got together when we were young I was a size 10/12 then years later when we started talking again and was arranging to meet up Id warned him I looked abit different.... size 14/16. I was so scared meeting him lol but he didnt notice and said I looked the same to him, then over the years I went up to an 18 and he still said I didnt need to lose any. Which is sweet and lovely but sometimes you need a kick up the arse dont you lol

Then like yours Kfirth he said it was too drastic and that itd give me a problem with food etc but then as he saw how much happier I was being as the weight came off he was ok with it in a strange way.... but still not happy. Thing is im worried that I am being a cow and being nasty and just not realising it....

hehe I have an avatar and profile picture and I can click on my profile and username at the very top!
I dont really know what that means or what I can now do, but im excited anyway hehe
yay me x

I got weighed tonight.... 7lbs gone!! She said it might even be 8 but she wasnt sure as has a normal scale and not electric!!
Im over the moon! I really thought it would only be 1 or 2 as last time round it was so up and down!
Im soooo happy it means Im half way there!
yyyyaaaaayyy me x

Emma3334 said:
The easter weekend hasnt been as hard as I thought to be honest. Obv I would of liked all the nice treats and we usually have a big easter roast dinner which we didnt do this year but its been ok pretty much.

I was a little naughty though- Danii and Davee if your reading this dont be mad at me, I feel it was a small cheat- I had my green salad with chicken (again) but mixed in a tablespoon of natural yoguart.... will I burn in hell, only Tuesday will tell lol.

I had to go and pick up a takeaway for my dear parents tonight, I was tempted by the grilled chicken kebab and salad but its no fun without garlic sauce so I resisted, when I was there I saw someone getting donor meat... I WANTED it soooo much and I dont even really like it, I resisted and thought about what it looks like when its cold and all the yucky grease goes hard blurghhhhh hehe.

Also I think ive developed an unhealthy obsession.... Im addicted to a tv show called "Man V Food" its GROSS this man travels round the US eating the hugest portions of unhealthy food ever! Obviously this should make me hungry and want to eat, but the sizes and amounts of what he eats totally ruins food for me! Yaaaaay lol

Loving your diary, well done for not giving in to all of the temptations !
I'm very curious about man vs food ? What Chanel and what time ? I'm going to Vegas in Sept and love super-sized vs super-skinny as I love where they go to the US to show the larger people there. It makes me more determined to stick to plan. Keep up the good work x

Wow Emma - great loss!!! Congratulations! :clap:

Back