Ramblings of a Panicker! (I ask lots of questions and would love answers and tips)

Emma3334 said:
ok well today was a new day.
I didnt have anything naughty i stuck to plan, shake, bar, shake havent had fourth one though as its pretty much 10 now. Not hungry.
Im trying to drink more water though after readig stuff last night. I was drinking 4 pints=2 litres but lots of threads said 8pints=4litres is loads better and helps with the loss so thats what im trying. Only managed 5 pints so far but about to try fit in number 6.

Im moving up to step 3 tomorrow, its been so long since I did step 3 last time round its all abit foggy. Is anyone else doing it? What do you eat? Are you still losing?

Wtg for a great day today and on track I can't help you with the other steps as only on day 6 of SS lol xxxxx

wtg??? Sorry im rubbish at these things, what does that mean?
Thanks.

How are you finding SS? Have you got over the cold yet? Thats the worst part for me being cold brrrr x

Emma3334 said:
wtg??? Sorry im rubbish at these things, what does that mean?
Thanks.

How are you finding SS? Have you got over the cold yet? Thats the worst part for me being cold brrrr x

Way to go!!! I am finding SS no probs and cold is out in force but still feel great just full of cold lol x

glad its going so well for you.
Youll see the weight fly off!

Hello I'm new ! Would like to start a diary on here but it won't let me! Dioes any one know why. Won't let me send! Xx

Today I was day 1 on step 3.
I had a piece of toast and a shake this morning, seemed like so much isnt that funny. I was meant to have an egg too but I put that in my green salad that was for my lunch and I had salad and a bar at lunch time. Felt nice to be chewing something, plus you get funny looks and comments in our tea room when im just eating a "cereal" bar for lunch lol.
I had a really crap last few hours at work and felt so sad I actually cried a little bit, I was so tempted to get a chinese or mcdonalds on the way home but I didnt I went to the gym instead! I didnt do a class but did some cardio.

When I got home I baked some chicken (only 1 breast though roughly 150-170grams not the 275 stated as thats faaaaaaaaaaaaar too much) I roasted some new potatoes all carefully weighed out and had some asparagous and baby corn with it. MY GOD there seemed to be loooooads! I couldnt eat anywhere near the amount of potatoe which amused me as I have wanted carbs for ages! Same with my toast. Think the thing is I dont like marg only anchor butter so that ruins the toast for me.... then the potatoes well I normally have salt on them but obv salt is from the devil. It was really nice to be able to chew again though and I know you have food on step 2/SS+ but all I really ended up having was chicken or tuna salad lol.

I dont know why im stressing so much about being good when Im going to leeds on sat and my tea will be off plan and then ill be drinking lol but I suppose the damage limitation is important.

O and Im meant to have another product and a yoguart but its half ten already and im far too full lol

Hello and welcome Willpowerwoman- sadly Ive no idea I dont really understand how I managed to do it and still dont. I assumed if you could post then you were able to start a diary but maybe you have to comment a certain amount of times to be able to start one??

Hello I'm new can u please tell me how to start my own diary thread, when I press send nothing happens!

Hi thank you yes I thought it might be that on day one today!!! So starting a tread would have been good. Thank you for responding and just realised I asked you twice! Oops! Thanks again xxx

dont worry about it. Good luck x

Hi Emma - you are still doing so well! And you're on step 3! It sounds fab! :)

Are you off plan only on Sat or for the whole weekend? I'm trying to do 2 products and one protein/low carb meal a day while here in Ireland - am finding it do-able so far, but ... am surrounded by temptation! Aaargh! But one has to learn to deal with real life as well as CD, so we'll see how it goes.

Have a great time this weekend!

Tizzy, I stayed on plan till Sat night when I went very off plan....
Well I get weighed tomorrow and its going to be a disaster, I had pate and pasta for tea, cocktails, a slice of pizza and then this afternoon I had 2 mozarella dippers!!
But hey it was a night off and a friends bday.
Everyone said id lost loads of weight and I wore a size 12 dress!
Woop woop lol

Great that your weight loss was noticed and congrats on the size 12 dress! :) Sounds like you had some nice stuff to eat! Hopefully it didn't knock you too far out of ketosis (I hate getting back in!). Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow!!!

Thanks Tizzy.

I got weighed tonight, no measurements, she said I stayed the same at 13, but I think I was 13.1.
O well in the grand scheme of things Im ok with that.
Not getting weighed until I come back from holiday so its going to be over 2 weeks till next weigh in.... I dont know if this is good or bad.

Im getting bored of it all now, I just wish I could have another amazing week and lose even the half stone which would put the 12 stone in sight. I know that a stone isnt really that much to lose but im just sick, Im half way and the last half seems like its going to take forever!!!

Liveonce- thanks I know I should be I just really wanted to be in the 12s by now! x

Hi Emma - not sure if you've already left for your holidays or not. At any rate, I know it can be frustrating when our weight doesn't come off as fast as we want. After my first week I got all excited and noted in my food diary the weights I targeted to be for each week. I did the notes in pencil, but still! I'm 4kg more than where I targeted. :sigh: Course, that's 11kg down from where I started, so that is the good news!

Unfortunately, it seems that the less you have to lose, the slower it goes. Hang in there, it will come off! And if you're already on holiday - enjoy yourself!!! :)

missing your posts.......... hope your not on the 'vodka coke' ;) lool x

Back