Ramblings of a vlcd life

Tired today and taken an unpaid day as the baby came down with a bad case of croup and we ended up in hospital all night! Wish me luck today navigating tiredness and sick baba 🤪

Oh man slept on a spare single mattress on
The floor in the nursery and I do not miss morning back pain! Note to self get a mattress topper or at least wrap that mattress with a duvet when any kids are sleeping on it 🙈🙈 though granted that are about a third of the bulk of me 😂😂

speaking of I have lost the equivalent of my toddler in weight! Which is amazing- I carry her with much more ease now but couldn’t imagine lugging her round all day! Can’t wait to lose the same again 😂 then lose the equivalent of my 8 year old 😂 who I can barely lift!

communion has been rescheduled if I haven’t already put this up 🙈 last sat in June. Nightmare it’s at 11 and no makeup appointments in a 10 mile radius as the 2 biggest schools in the area have theirs in the afternoon and there are weddings in the other chapels so everything has been booked out for weeks 🙈 I did get squeezed in for both of us for hair so happy days!!

Oh man slept on a spare single mattress on
The floor in the nursery and I do not miss morning back pain! Note to self get a mattress topper or at least wrap that mattress with a duvet when any kids are sleeping on it 🙈🙈 though granted that are about a third of the bulk of me 😂😂

speaking of I have lost the equivalent of my toddler in weight! Which is amazing- I carry her with much more ease now but couldn’t imagine lugging her round all day! Can’t wait to lose the same again 😂 then lose the equivalent of my 8 year old 😂 who I can barely lift!

communion has been rescheduled if I haven’t already put this up 🙈 last sat in June. Nightmare it’s at 11 and no makeup appointments in a 10 mile radius as the 2 biggest schools in the area have theirs in the afternoon and there are weddings in the other chapels so everything has been booked out for weeks 🙈 I did get squeezed in for both of us for hair so happy days!!

Oh bless you, I can relate to that from the times I’ve fallen asleep on the sofa by mistake 🙄

Gosh that is amazing! It’s so motivating when you can actually contextualise how much the weight is that you’ve lost!! A toddler!!

Glad you have the new date for the communion, hopefully something will become available for you between now and then 🙏🏼

Oh bless you, I can relate to that from the times I’ve fallen asleep on the sofa by mistake 🙄

Gosh that is amazing! It’s so motivating when you can actually contextualise how much the weight is that you’ve lost!! A toddler!!

Glad you have the new date for the communion, hopefully something will become available for you between now and then 🙏🏼
Thank you I got sorted actually but it’s in a town 15 mins away so 6:45am makeup it is 😂 so half I’m sorted some of the other mums have neither sorted. Though the hotel we had booked is fully booked that date so back to the drawing board.

yes it was nice to have that- made more sense than 10k bag of dog food in my mind So nice to look at and think I’ll lose at least 2 more of you!

Sneaky peak today as it would have been communion and my starting goal as 2 st for today and I am .75 lb off that so absolutely delighted!

keeping focused as I’m just over a quarter of the way there and it’s a marathon not a sprint but really allowing myself to focus on the journey. I feel so much smaller already that I forget I’m still fat!! 😂😂 can wait to bump into neighbours looking sexy and slinky again!

Violet - check airbnb - you may find some new ones posting as people let their homes when they are away.

Violet - check airbnb - you may find some new ones posting as people let their homes when they are away.

do you know I must do that again as I had back at the start. We’ve rebooked original hotel for the weekend of my birthday so she’s delighted and she’s such a sweet wee thing that she’ll be all biz with whatever!

So nsv Sunday time to show some gratitude:
*clothes starting to get too big
* bras on tightest shoulder and back strap so bought a new one a 36 back and it closed fine (not perfect fit as a bit of back roll there but progress)
*bagged a bag for life full of clothes I will never wear again to go on the swap shop
*took 4 of my most hated items (too rough to pass on and took scissors to them 😂)
*tried on swimsuit bought last week control size 16- thought it would be too small but it was bang on, in fact I will need to leave back as it won’t fit in 3 weeks never mind 5!
*stable energy levels-even with the all nighter at the hospital I didn’t need to binge carbs to get through
*arms don’t look dimply and with the vibroplate even though my legs are huge they aren’t either
*finding sitting more comfortable not perched on the edge of the seat to accommodate my gut! Also the seatbelt isn’t adjusted for it either!
* not covering up in my dressing gowns as much or using my kaftans to hide when out. Plus don’t look pregnant anymore in my fluffy dressing gown.
* can’t believe I’m 5.5 weeks in, it doesn’t feel like it, I know I probably have another 20 weeks at this but not dreading it. In 5 weeks I’ve my birthday and looking forward to being hopefully just over a stone lower and 8 weeks after that is our friends wedding so should be just shy of another 2 stone off (that’ll be around 4.5/5 stone off by their wedding). So exciting!

What a brilliant list. Well done.

Not much ramblings to add today. Stressful as ports in China locked down again and is affecting out Christmas offerings and we had to scramble to develop alternative plans.

Normally that would be a stress eating but not now! Though slight headache but I imagine that is due to looking at issues all day 😂

twisted my pancakes today and grated some of the chocolate bar in. Also tried some new you items last few day, most were awful but the chocolate brownie is nice and the salted caramel makes a nice pancake- ordered silicone moulds so I can make these better. Won’t order more of these to pay is in end of month as I stockpiled ll while the sale is still on.

Awaiting my silicone moulds and gonna order some new you products for a change anyway as they are cheap.

got my 2st loss this week exactly. Fingers crossed for a 3.5/4 loss next 2 weeks I’d really like to cross out of the 14s for the 26th but I seem to be averaging at exactly 3lb a week recently so might be doubtful 😂

Back