Ramblings of a vlcd life

Awaiting my silicone moulds and gonna order some new you products for a change anyway as they are cheap.

got my 2st loss this week exactly. Fingers crossed for a 3.5/4 loss next 2 weeks I’d really like to cross out of the 14s for the 26th but I seem to be averaging at exactly 3lb a week recently so might be doubtful 😂
Wow you are doing so well :)
Well done

Moulds here and tried a few meals in them. Handy enough jobs.

also ordered some hyaluronic acid and some collagen supplements as my skin is not great at the moment. I know it’s next month before I’ll see any difference but it’s a good time to start taking to help avoid loose skin as well.

Think this week is gonna be a slow week as no shift in scales since last Sunday 🙈 but I’ll just keep on trying- there is only one plan and it’s stick with this until I hit the magic mark. I know if I do anything else I’ll be back at square one.

in other news got my legs lasered when getting bikini done and I was amazed as the difference in my thread veins!! My knees since pregnancy on the inner sides looked painful as the veins were so bad but they are drastically reduced. I can only imagine what a few more treatments might do!! Also made me look into it and I’ve booked for facial laser to target my Celtic redness! It’s not until late July and it’ll be my birthday treat! So excited, hopefully I’ll be seeing collagen benefits then and it’ll prolong the Botox!! Which I’ll probably need a too up of come November!

The sun is shining here and my husband is running 2 competitions today. So lots of people around and I’m not dreading it and planning how I can keep hidden.

Looks like my losses are staying pretty steady I’m 1.5 down mid way through my week so not expecting any miracles here on crossing into the 13s for the 26th.

so sundays I do my nsvs for the week to help keep me focused so here goes:
*another bra one, some bras moved a row in on the clips
*a dress that as tight around my armpit I can now wear and it used to look short at the back as by ass is so big but it looks fine now!
*found myself walking straight, my posture is improved not being pulled down
*wearing a black maxi that I got last year and it’s never fitted/looked well. It fits lovely now and my boobs look good in it 😂
*able to wear pre pregnancy leggings and them not roll down under my dress 🙈
*not necessarily diet but had laser hair removal on legs for first time and the improvement after the session in the thread veins makes me hopeful that my legs will look ok when finished as they at times looked painful
*not looking at dimpled arms in the mirror wondering who owns them!
*look much less pregnant 😂

The sun is shining here and my husband is running 2 competitions today. So lots of people around and I’m not dreading it and planning how I can keep hidden.

Looks like my losses are staying pretty steady I’m 1.5 down mid way through my week so not expecting any miracles here on crossing into the 13s for the 26th.

so sundays I do my nsvs for the week to help keep me focused so here goes:
*another bra one, some bras moved a row in on the clips
*a dress that as tight around my armpit I can now wear and it used to look short at the back as by ass is so big but it looks fine now!
*found myself walking straight, my posture is improved not being pulled down
*wearing a black maxi that I got last year and it’s never fitted/looked well. It fits lovely now and my boobs look good in it 😂
*able to wear pre pregnancy leggings and them not roll down under my dress 🙈
*not necessarily diet but had laser hair removal on legs for first time and the improvement after the session in the thread veins makes me hopeful that my legs will look ok when finished as they at times looked painful
*not looking at dimpled arms in the mirror wondering who owns them!
*look much less pregnant 😂
Well done! Fab mid week loss I am still losing the ‘baby Weight’ and my youngest turns 2 in 2 weeks haha! Hope you have enjoyed the sun and keep in keeping on you are doing fab.

this is baby weight also 🙈👀🙈 mine is 2 in November 🙈

thank you and it’s time for us mommas to get back ourselves!
I could not agree more! As much as they are the centre of your world you get so wrapped up in their lives which is normal and amazing but it means we take no time for ourselves or for me watch/‘consider what I am eating! I still am guilty sometimes of asking another parent at the (limited) groups available the name of their child but not the parent because I forget about myself it sounds silly but so true for me!

I could not agree more! As much as they are the centre of your world you get so wrapped up in their lives which is normal and amazing but it means we take no time for ourselves or for me watch/‘consider what I am eating! I still am guilty sometimes of asking another parent at the (limited) groups available the name of their child but not the parent because I forget about myself it sounds silly but so true for me!
I’m so bad but that is so true everyone is someone’s mummy if I meet them with their child! But need to get the old me back out of this soft padding and feel great about myself to want to not stay hidden behind the kids!

Wow so week 7 weigh in. Where did that time go! Hopefully it’s feel as quick at week 17 . So another 3lb off this week and it looks to be a regular. Still hoping for a whoosh or even 4lb next week and I now need 2.8 to cross out of the 200s! Big milestone for me and delighted that it’s within touching distance.
On target to be close to my 3 stone loss for 11th July but it seems I’ll lose just slower than the average stone a month. I will stay the course though. However going to do my extra pack week week 12 as it’s my birthday week and it’s my treat to myself 😂

Excellent progress, Violet. Really excited for you.

Excellent progress, Violet. Really excited for you.
Thank you so am I! One of my colleagues who knows why I’m doing commented as we hadn’t seen each other in 3 weeks. I’ll not see the whole team probably until early July when I’ll have lost nearly 3st so it’ll be interesting to see if it’s noticed!

Wow so week 7 weigh in. Where did that time go! Hopefully it’s feel as quick at week 17 . So another 3lb off this week and it looks to be a regular. Still hoping for a whoosh or even 4lb next week and I now need 2.8 to cross out of the 200s! Big milestone for me and delighted that it’s within touching distance.
On target to be close to my 3 stone loss for 11th July but it seems I’ll lose just slower than the average stone a month. I will stay the course though. However going to do my extra pack week week 12 as it’s my birthday week and it’s my treat to myself 😂
Well done that’s a fantastic result!! Your hard work is paying off. It must feel amazing to have nearly 3st off!!

Nsv Sunday late as we went to Donegal to our friends holiday home on sat for the night
-stayed on plan this weekend despite being away with friends and food being at every wheel and turn!
-resisted temptation in the bar during a 3.5/4hr journey home!
Feeling more able to do things and even managed to stay on plan despite an agonising sore throat (bar the throat lozenges but they are rank)
- work colleague commented on the difference she noticed
- was able to wear my size 16 pjs comfortably in front of our friends
-wore some pre pregnancy leggings this week and they didn’t roll down!
-my bath towel wraps fully around me without exposing me (very glad of this one)
-a lot of my clothes are too big (but not fitting in any smaller just yet 🙈)

Also got out of the 200s checking in this morning. Afraid to change my updates as I did have to take a cloud tablet yesterday as I know my joints were swelling and I’d a 3 hr drive home so don’t want to find that fluid settles back on for Wednesday wi day

Nsv Sunday late as we went to Donegal to our friends holiday home on sat for the night
-stayed on plan this weekend despite being away with friends and food being at every wheel and turn!
-resisted temptation in the bar during a 3.5/4hr journey home!
Feeling more able to do things and even managed to stay on plan despite an agonising sore throat (bar the throat lozenges but they are rank)
- work colleague commented on the difference she noticed
- was able to wear my size 16 pjs comfortably in front of our friends
-wore some pre pregnancy leggings this week and they didn’t roll down!
-my bath towel wraps fully around me without exposing me (very glad of this one)
-a lot of my clothes are too big (but not fitting in any smaller just yet 🙈)
That’s fantastic well done! You have done amazing to sticking to it surrounded by temptation and friends!
Such a good feeling when the clothes start to get big it won’t be long until the smaller ones are fitting and even start to get big on you as well!

Also got out of the 200s checking in this morning. Afraid to change my updates as I did have to take a cloud tablet yesterday as I know my joints were swelling and I’d a 3 hr drive home so don’t want to find that fluid settles back on for Wednesday wi day
Just seen this thats amazing!! Did you have a dance when you saw what the scales said!

Just seen this thats amazing!! Did you have a dance when you saw what the scales said!
Lol no I honestly thought that it might change back up the way by today and the fluid would settle back on 😂

but it’s official 5lb off this week and definitely doing a happy dance! Would love to break into the next stone bracket for sat but delighted either way!!

Back