Ramblings of a vlcd life

So on sundays I do my nsv though not a big list this week:
*didn’t let a blip derail me
*a few more clothes to the too big rail
* nearly fitting in more clothes
*wore a size 14 dress during the week and I’ve a couple of size 14 tops that fit.
*actually saw a few girls that I thought were a similar size to what I am now and thought they looked good (so rationalised that I didn’t look terrible)
*tmi but shaving bikini line easier now with smaller gut ( can’t wait to laser treatment finished
*looking forward to a mini refeed early this week as we are going to our friends for my birthday and I’d rather do refeed 2 weeks early and it work with my life plan.

So swollen yesterday so gave in and took a fluid tablet. Looking like overall this week will be a stay the same and not my week to hit the 3st loss 😢 sticking with it though this is only a small bump in a very long road!

I’ve started today too! Using myfitnesspal to track calories - and so far I’m on 429 calories
Have been awake since 0530 with my baby and feeling verrry lethargic
Planning to stick to 800 calories max - so will prob have a small jacket potato tonight for dinner

I’ve started today too! Using myfitnesspal to track calories - and so far I’m on 429 calories
Have been awake since 0530 with my baby and feeling verrry lethargic
Planning to stick to 800 calories max - so will prob have a small jacket potato tonight for dinner
Brilliant well done not letting the tiredness stop you. Make sure you are taking a multivitamin- the reason I failed on low cal I think was the nutrition side and I was exhausted. Keep coming on here for support!

Another week more or less complete! Wow 10 weeks I actually have no idea where the time went. I’m glad I didn’t hold off and I am close to 3st better off for it. My mobility and pain levels have improved so much already. Looking forward to seeing where this takes me and getting more active!

long way to go , took progress pics last night and put together as a collage to compare and can see a good difference but shrill how far I have to go…

Another week more or less complete! Wow 10 weeks I actually have no idea where the time went. I’m glad I didn’t hold off and I am close to 3st better off for it. My mobility and pain levels have improved so much already. Looking forward to seeing where this takes me and getting more active!

long way to go , took progress pics last night and put together as a collage to compare and can see a good difference but shrill how far I have to go…
That’s great work and your efforts are paying off. I have an initial starting picture in bra and pants which(was upset when I saw it and hope I don’t misplace my phone anywhere!) I going to take another (hopefully!) progress picture in another months time. The 3st is nearly there and you are doing fantastic!

I remember before its so frustrating when you do everything right and it doesn't show on the scales. In fact thats why i gave up really as it led to a binge and then I spiralled. I have to remember Unfortunately sometimes we will get these unfair weeks on the scales.

Someone else on here said when the scales don't move much, the inches do

I remember before its so frustrating when you do everything right and it doesn't show on the scales. In fact thats why i gave up really as it led to a binge and then I spiralled. I have to remember Unfortunately sometimes we will get these unfair weeks on the scales.

Someone else on here said when the scales don't move much, the inches do
Absolutely and I just have to keep my head in the zone. Plateaus are made to be smashed through and time wise I’m only a third through my plan. Trying to take my extra packs this week for a refeed week and a few days there will be food (keto friendly) with visiting friends tomorrow and Dublin for 3 days for my birthday so took refeed week early.

it might help shock my system into moving and it’s been in the plan for a while so not a blip so hopefully no spiral?

Back