Ramblings of a vlcd life

Absolutely and I just have to keep my head in the zone. Plateaus are made to be smashed through and time wise I’m only a third through my plan. Trying to take my extra packs this week for a refeed week and a few days there will be food (keto friendly) with visiting friends tomorrow and Dublin for 3 days for my birthday so took refeed week early.

it might help shock my system into moving and it’s been in the plan for a while so not a blip so hopefully no spiral?
That is one of my fears going into a spiral as I do have a tendency to binge or spiral once I have broke a diet.
Is the re feed week one where you up your calories for the week around week 12? Sounds like a good way to jolt your system into moving down the scales again have a lovely Birthday and enjoy Dublin!

That is one of my fears going into a spiral as I do have a tendency to binge or spiral once I have broke a diet.
Is the re feed week one where you up your calories for the week around week 12? Sounds like a good way to jolt your system into moving down the scales again have a lovely Birthday and enjoy Dublin!
I’ve never broken a tfr but have broken others and spiralled hence being here.

I have bulk bought and have stocks to end of august and that alone I think will keep me on plan as I can’t afford weight or financially to not stay on. It’s why I decided that I’d do my refeed week this week as it worked strategically. If I have to do one then make it work for me.

ive had my extra packets since Wednesday and tonight have zero carb drinks planned to bring with me though I don’t know what the dinner prepared will be but usually we dish our own portions so should be able to work around whatever is on offer. Holiday should be fine as we booked a room rate no breakfast so any meals can be planned and my biggest weakness in a hotel is a breakfast. But Sunday evening for my birthday I’m sure we will get a dinner out together and I will look to see if I can plan that ahead!

going to pack my bags today with packs so that I can

I’m BACK!

sat was busy went to dinner at friends and stayed as Keto friendly as possible- only thing not bang on would have been the spoonful of gratin. Though it didn’t stay down the next morning so doubts it did much harm 😂😂

had far to many drinks ( low cal low carb) and paid the price sunday so eventually Sunday night in Dublin had to have a chicken breast from a burger. Wasn’t overly bad mon and Tuesday (did have ice cream) but meal choices where the best I could manage from the selections and got straight back on today. Forgot to weigh this morning but weighed when I remembered and seemed like a 3lb gain from Friday but I walked the legs of myself also so can feel the swelling and was suprised it wasn’t much more and that was after a pack and a litre of water.

so far today hasn’t been to bad. Hope it’s not because ketosis isn’t kicking in but day 1 back on is the challenge I always find so ✅ for me

I’m BACK!

sat was busy went to dinner at friends and stayed as Keto friendly as possible- only thing not bang on would have been the spoonful of gratin. Though it didn’t stay down the next morning so doubts it did much harm 😂😂

had far to many drinks ( low cal low carb) and paid the price sunday so eventually Sunday night in Dublin had to have a chicken breast from a burger. Wasn’t overly bad mon and Tuesday (did have ice cream) but meal choices where the best I could manage from the selections and got straight back on today. Forgot to weigh this morning but weighed when I remembered and seemed like a 3lb gain from Friday but I walked the legs of myself also so can feel the swelling and was suprised it wasn’t much more and that was after a pack and a litre of water.

so far today hasn’t been to bad. Hope it’s not because ketosis isn’t kicking in but day 1 back on is the challenge I always find so ✅ for me
Well done sounds like a fantastic weekend with friends and enjoying yourself!
I would love to go to Dublin one day it looks beautiful!
You definitely have the bit between the teeth getting straight back on it and have made good choices and had a good time to boot 😀!

Well done sounds like a fantastic weekend with friends and enjoying yourself!
I would love to go to Dublin one day it looks beautiful!
You definitely have the bit between the teeth getting straight back on it and have made good choices and had a good time to boot 😀!
It’s great, so quiet at the moment so actually could easily push a buggy around temple bar and the city centre. Pre pandemic I would have been in Dublin twice a week for work but never did the tourist thing. If you do go make it 10 days and do 2 nights Dublin, 2 cork, 2 Killarney, 1 Galway, 1 Donegal and 2 in the north !

definitely ready to attack the next phase and get another while under my belt!

Checked in weight today and back to my signature so happy as I had gained a few days before going off plan anyway. So I’ve 5 days until weigh in and hoping to finally get that 3 stone 😂😂

Checked in this morning after a glass of water and was still down a 1lb so thankfully the scales are moving. That elusive 3 stone may just be in reach 😂

definitely motivated and no want in me to deviate from plan. I’m enjoying the packs though in this weather definitely need to up my water intake. Really pleased I started taking the collagen and hyaluronic supplements when I did as I can see a glow to my skin I haven’t in a long time and no looseness at all so far. Im also booked in for ipl on my face for rosacea in a week so very excited to feel like my old self!

Checked in this morning after a glass of water and was still down a 1lb so thankfully the scales are moving. That elusive 3 stone may just be in reach 😂

definitely motivated and no want in me to deviate from plan. I’m enjoying the packs though in this weather definitely need to up my water intake. Really pleased I started taking the collagen and hyaluronic supplements when I did as I can see a glow to my skin I haven’t in a long time and no looseness at all so far. Im also booked in for ipl on my face for rosacea in a week so very excited to feel like my old self!
Well done and good on you taking time for some self care! You will reach that there your going good guns!!

Well done and good on you taking time for some self care! You will reach that there your going good guns!!
Thank you and I knew in my gut it was the right thing to do. We were away before and I stayed on plan and I’ve no doubt we’ll be away again this summer and I’ll be on plan but adjusting the week I do my refeed day think is key.

Down another few pounds so only 1/4 of a pound off the 3 stone loss!! Then next target is 2lb 1/4 away to cross out of 190s!! That’s a big milestone for me! 3lb 1/4 brings me to under 13 1/2 st. Hoping to stay at least 3lb a week until after the end of the summer!

please that would have me nearly in the 160s for this wedding which would be lovely and leave me ready for the final straight to nov.

So it’s also Sunday, it’s time for my round up of nsv and this will include last weeks as I was too hungover Sunday morning and headed away Sunday afternoon

-bought a medium strapless jumpsuit from dunnes and it fits well
-tried on a size 14 dress in Penney’s and it fitted
-was able to walk much more than I would have thought
- felt confident out for a night and even just walking around
- my daddy told me he thought I’d lost a fair bit of weight
- my mum asked if I wanted to borrow a new flapper style dress size 14 for an upcoming wedding
- was able to get straight back on the wagon after a refeed break
-was able to wear a size 14 chiffon maxi that I love when away
-I posted a selfie in the first time in forever
- I have had to start wearing a belt on dresses that were previously fitted as they resemble tents
- into smaller pjs now
- all old bras now gone and wearing nice ones
-found it easier to tan around my shoulders and upper back
-hint of collarbones coming through
- definitely more definition in my face

Goodness that was a scorcher again I was out for 20 mins for a walk and got burnt on my back a little 😳

resisted a lot of temptation today and just showered and in pjs, though very tempted to nip into out local village as the county minors won the all ireland today and they are being received in our village as the manager is from here.

Down another few pounds so only 1/4 of a pound off the 3 stone loss!! Then next target is 2lb 1/4 away to cross out of 190s!! That’s a big milestone for me! 3lb 1/4 brings me to under 13 1/2 st. Hoping to stay at least 3lb a week until after the end of the summer!

please that would have me nearly in the 160s for this wedding which would be lovely and leave me ready for the final straight to nov.
Well done on the loss and your NSV’s I am it must feel so good to be seeing the visible results of your hard work!
It has been boiling hot here and I have managed to catch a bit on the back of my neck but thankfully not much.

Dunno how I missed posting this morning but I also finally crossed the mark and hit the 3st this morning. Have 2 more days to official weigh in so would be delighted to get a little more! 2lbs would be class as it’d get me into the 180s! Not been there since pre eclampsia struck and medication blew me up! It’s a big milestone and I’m so excited to cross it also!!

Dunno how I missed posting this morning but I also finally crossed the mark and hit the 3st this morning. Have 2 more days to official weigh in so would be delighted to get a little more! 2lbs would be class as it’d get me into the 180s! Not been there since pre eclampsia struck and medication blew me up! It’s a big milestone and I’m so excited to cross it also!!

This is amazing, well done ☺️

Well done!!! That is a huge milestone you must feel really proud of yourself the numbers on the scales are getting smaller and you won’t ever see them again it must be an amazing feeling 😃

Back