Ramblings of a vlcd life

So today’s wi 4.5lb down from 2 weeks ago! Very nearly out of the 190s, so close to breaking through a half stone mark and I’m 4.5lb away from getting out of the obese category!!

Broke through into the 180s this morning!!! Yes! Good riddance 190s! Hit a half stone mark also!

good timing as I had bad pms last night swinging between rage and tearful and had to get out of the house 🙈

3lbs to next mini goal (I know that’s unlikely to be hit for next wi) very close and hopefully will get it for end of the month! 3 months of work will then be cemented by getting out of obesity!!

Then I can aim for the 50lb lost mark the next week and crossing out of the 13s!! So many milestones!! I must focus on these as it makes the task feel less daunting!

Broke through into the 180s this morning!!! Yes! Good riddance 190s! Hit a half stone mark also!

good timing as I had bad pms last night swinging between rage and tearful and had to get out of the house 🙈

3lbs to next mini goal (I know that’s unlikely to be hit for next wi) very close and hopefully will get it for end of the month! 3 months of work will then be cemented by getting out of obesity!!

Then I can aim for the 50lb lost mark the next week and crossing out of the 13s!! So many milestones!! I must focus on these as it makes the task feel less daunting!
Well done! You are smashing your targets and getting out of the obese category is brilliant! PMS is evil I feel since having my two its actually worse! I never used to get moody or low (well I didn’t think I did 🤣) just thought everyone was mad at me all the time. Nowadays I feel weepy and just exasperated at everyone. The joys of being a woman!? Hope you have a great weekend your hard work is paying off!

Well done! You are smashing your targets and getting out of the obese category is brilliant! PMS is evil I feel since having my two its actually worse! I never used to get moody or low (well I didn’t think I did 🤣) just thought everyone was mad at me all the time. Nowadays I feel weepy and just exasperated at everyone. The joys of being a woman!? Hope you have a great weekend your hard work is paying off!
I can’t complain to much about it as I had a pms dysfunction in my early and mid 20s it was so severe it mimicked depression but we identified it was cyclical but the hormone swings never allowed me to get equilibrium so I had to be put on a cycle where I only had pill breaks every 6 months to try and balance me. Thankfully once we tackled it and I came off the pill it’s been normal. Though strangely no sign of it today yet 👀👀

Sounds a good plan! Always good to get a bargain! I got my TOTM 2 weeks early (Last week), very unusual for me, must have been the Lipotrim rapid weight loss!
Yes it can affect it definitely! I think it’s pushed me back a few days as since their proper return in March they’ve been every 4 weeks like clockwork even up to this point.

it arrived this morning unfortunately as I was due bikini laser tomorrow but I’ll get the rest done and postpone this part of my appointment

Gosh nearly 3 months on this, crazy the difference and can’t explain how much this has helped me even if I still have a long way to go.

it’s Sunday so that means NSVs for me so here goes:
-my knickers that were the only comfortable ones this week were far to big so had to be dumped and can wear underwear size 14 !
-pulled on a size 12 dress, it goes on but I won’t be wearing prob for another stone as I don’t like it snug
-cleared out a few more clothes that I had put away upstairs and lighted out new clothes to wash and have as mini goals later in the summer!
-fit in my favourite kimono now, however arms aren’t as loose as I’d like so I’ll wait a few weeks before wearing
-feet fit in sliders I bought!
-resisted daily temptation from the ‘summer treat’
-was able to push pram up very steep dirt or stone tracks at forest
-was able to wear shorter dresses to stay cool even if only around the house
-mum acknowledged my loss so far
-not as sweaty this weather as last year as not carrying as much around!
-crossed scale mini goals which while not true nsv are in their own way as I’m staying focused on the little steps the short term goals and not letting the big task task ahead be overwhelming

Brilliant NSVs, Violet. So glad you are still focused on the small steps. You are doing so well - 3 stone down and over 18.5% shed. I'm glad your mum has noticed. It's always odd how long it takes for others to notice.

Omgggggggg yay
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Gosh nearly 3 months on this, crazy the difference and can’t explain how much this has helped me even if I still have a long way to go.

it’s Sunday so that means NSVs for me so here goes:
-my knickers that were the only comfortable ones this week were far to big so had to be dumped and can wear underwear size 14 !
-pulled on a size 12 dress, it goes on but I won’t be wearing prob for another stone as I don’t like it snug
-cleared out a few more clothes that I had put away upstairs and lighted out new clothes to wash and have as mini goals later in the summer!
-fit in my favourite kimono now, however arms aren’t as loose as I’d like so I’ll wait a few weeks before wearing
-feet fit in sliders I bought!
-resisted daily temptation from the ‘summer treat’
-was able to push pram up very steep dirt or stone tracks at forest
-was able to wear shorter dresses to stay cool even if only around the house
-mum acknowledged my loss so far
-not as sweaty this weather as last year as not carrying as much around!
-crossed scale mini goals which while not true nsv are in their own way as I’m staying focused on the little steps the short term goals and not letting the big task task ahead be overwhelming
It is so lovely when family members notice and those NSV’s are great. Well done on breaking the goals down I have taken a leaf out of lots of peoples books here (yourself included!) and think doing that helps rather than looking at a big overall picture!

Been a busy week sorry so haven’t been on. Also taking antihistamines at night for my cleg bites and they are wiping me out!

had 2.6 loss this week happens enough and been revisiting my date goals as losing slower than hoped for. However still very much on plan and on target to hit healthy bmi this week and my 50lb loss next. It’s a bit of a weird feeling knowing it’s only halfway but so proud as hubby hasn’t been great at supporting me being 100 and wanting to treat us or make special dinners ( btw he’s cooked probably less than 8 times since I started this 3 months ago 😂)

got my facial ipl but not seeing how difference but she has a new machine next month so gonna give it a go. However my skin is glowing even I my arms and hands with the collagen!!

P
Been a busy week sorry so haven’t been on. Also taking antihistamines at night for my cleg bites and they are wiping me out!

had 2.6 loss this week happens enough and been revisiting my date goals as losing slower than hoped for. However still very much on plan and on target to hit healthy bmi this week and my 50lb loss next. It’s a bit of a weird feeling knowing it’s only halfway but so proud as hubby hasn’t been great at supporting me being 100 and wanting to treat us or make special dinners ( btw he’s cooked probably less than 8 times since I started this 3 months ago 😂)

got my facial ipl but not seeing how difference but she has a new machine next month so gonna give it a go. However my skin is glowing even I my arms and hands with the collagen!!
That’s a fab loss and reaching a half century lbs off is great. I’m not having milk for tea or coffee and my husband keeps saying why didn’t you say we needed milk whilst I was out?! Unless giving the kids breakfast I don’t have tea during the day but it was my ‘unofficial job’ to monitor 😂 and he keeps forgetting(and he is the one drinking the milk!!)
Let me know how the IPL is I have bought some hair supplements as I have a feeling I am getting very light hair loss past few times I have washed my hair.

P

That’s a fab loss and reaching a half century lbs off is great. I’m not having milk for tea or coffee and my husband keeps saying why didn’t you say we needed milk whilst I was out?! Unless giving the kids breakfast I don’t have tea during the day but it was my ‘unofficial job’ to monitor 😂 and he keeps forgetting(and he is the one drinking the milk!!)
Let me know how the IPL is I have bought some hair supplements as I have a feeling I am getting very light hair loss past few times I have washed my hair.
Oh I know none of the rest of us drink cows milk or coffee or use the sugar yet somehow we should have known 👀
I went for laser on my body it’s unreal the difference in hair, my face it’s to early to tell the difference the black pigments at the side of my eyes has improved but it will take more to take away this redness from the rosacea, I am keen to see the other benefits though especially as the collagen already has brought a glow back. Try my vitamins for their biotin as it’s the best dosage and start now as it takes a while to build up. Nutriavita is best for collagen and hyaluronic acid tho….

Been on this 3 months and hit a magic milestone today! Now only overweight! 1lb away from 3.5stone loss and 2lb from 50lb and half way from final goal!! Bought a dress size 14 yesterday for a wedding next month- it’s gonna be a stretch and the arms are v tight but worse case I’ll get the arms taken off to make it strapless!

Back