Random pains (little bit worried)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Shakes84, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Shakes84

Shakes84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.2%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi everyone,
    im just at the end of day 9 and im really hungry and not the "its all in my head hungry" im genuinely hungry and have been since about 3pm. ive drunk the max amount of water i can and in the last couple of hours ive started having pains in my stomach and down my side. i wondered if this is normal and if anyone else has had the same. :confused: ive had such a good couple of days i thought the worst was over.... i was wrong. :cry: i hope someone can help.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey hun sorry to hear youre feeling horrible.. youre doing so well.. did you drink the water in a hurry?? it might be trapped air. also any chance it could be a bit of constipation?,, im sorry im no of much help but all i can say is,, maybe have a green tea or peppermint tea to help your tummy, go to the loo and then get some sleep, maybe with a painkiller if its really sore, hopefully itll just pass.... let us know how you are in the morning... keep positive and hope you can sleep...*hugs* xx

4. Raringtogo

Raringtogo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Shakes,

I think I sort of nkow what you mean.

Its like pains at the sides of your waist like trapped wiind or a stich like pain?

5. ChuckNorris

ChuckNorris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    26st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0.9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.8lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i got stomach pains, well felt more like muscle pains rather than cramp, had them on the right and left side. Still get a bit now but doesnt really bother me
    Hope they go away for you soon :)

6. Shakes84

Shakes84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.2%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yeah like shooting aching pains all down my side in my ribs area. these are only down my left side which is weird. i hope it goes away soon too. glad im not on my own tho :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.