Random question...SS+

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Ok this might sound like a silly question...

Am thinking of doing ss+ for a week while I get back in the swing of things post holiday. Now this might sound daft but are we allowed fresh herbs?

Having a bit of a bizarre craving for some fresh coriander or fresh basil leaves...mmm nice with a bit of chicken breast :drool:

Anyone know?

If thats what you fancy I can't see any difference between fresh coriander and any other green leaf salad. Look up carb value of it they are all on the net! Enjoy your chicken - quite fancy that myself. :D

SS+ does not say anything about herbs.

Herbs and dressings are fine on SS+. Either a little calorie free salad dressing or small sprinkling of fresh herbs :)

Avoid salt, garlic and onion salt.

Enjoy :)

I was thinking more along the lines of whole fresh basil leaves as opposed to lettuce as my "green"?

I really can't see why not. Even if we end up on the same challenge team I would still say 'go for it' :D

I would say enjoy, i looked in my book and there is nothing that says you cannot have it, our counsellor said we can ring her for anything, can you not ask yours?

My counsellor is on holiday, but seeing my sisters counsellor tonight so will ask her! God its terrible - feel really disloyal seeing another counsellor, even though my counsellor knows and has spoken to her! lol

Back