Random Thoughts

1,2,3 - My gran in a home who has dementia and I'm scared of her and the other residents. Not big, not brave but I'm scared to go :cry:

Oooops! Me and my big'un :ignore: :sign0007: :booboo: :d'oh: :argh: :beam:

:feedtroll: :wave_cry:

Oooops! Me and my big'un :ignore: :sign0007: :booboo: :d'oh: :argh: :beam:

:feedtroll: :wave_cry:

Easily done - might have looked that way to me too.

Going to go today - really go. Not just park outside, chicken out and come home again. :sigh:

Glad this awful month is nearly over .... here's to June being a much better one for my lot!

hmm, that smells good!!! ...(have a new perfume and its yummy...hmmm)

My latest random thought was 'what if sex made you fat?'

I mean, I was cogitating on my reasons for being a recovering chocoholic, and I realised I had a tendency to over-analyse some aspects of it. A major part of it was just simple, filthy, unadulterated pleasure.

So then I thought - what if sex made you fat? Would you control it as ruthlessly as you do chocolate? Would you cut it out of your life? Would you don a chastity belt (size 10, naturally) and swear off it?

Then my thinking got fuzzy as I tried to tease apart a few strands on just which pleasures are necessary or justifiable or worth exchanging the grand old feeling of Controlled Slim for. How do you calculate the pleasure/pain balance? I got confused, thought 'to hell with this' and went and found myself a bag of snackajacks chocolate popcorn.

Following swiftly on the heels of the above came another random thought: why can't I just be confidently, luxuriantly, edwardianly curvy and billowing like Nigella Lawson, and make midnight trips to the fridge to feast on rocky road squares while wearing a fetching black silk negligee and sporting flawless hair and makeup?

Reality is for the dogs, innit. ;)

Funny how you can get attached to and concerned about people you've never met.

hm, it's late...maybe i should log off minimins and do some sleeping...

...or maybe not...

What's the big fuss about eating again then?? :eek:

Blimey - what must i have looked like before! :(

Back