rant bout work out dvd

redhed

hi guys, what anoid me this week!! bought vicky entwisles work out dvd,and made the huge mistake of watchin the behind the scenes section first...,And they were eatin loads of cake and crap champange at end of work out :mad::mad::mad:.sayin theyd worked hard so have a treat,really really fecked me off about to do a work out and their defeatin the object by doin that:confused:,still prob the reason it only cost me 7 quid,also no a few people at work supposed to be on lt but not done refeed and just started eatin crap and goin out for meals, one of em sed oh il go back on it tomoro words fail me....!! cant be arsed wastin my breath they shud no better...
sorry but i needed a rant, feel freeee to do the same.
let some steam off xx

mmmm celeb video make me really sceptical.....it always turns out they had lipo and not the lt sort
As for the people at work...it will be there GAINS...NOT LOSSES.. you leave em to it hun...food is a punishment on LT ...and it will be sooooo much harder for them to get back on the waggon you will be super slim and they will still be wasting their money!!!!! and time people who eat and don't care, should be on a different diet!!!

Well you couldn't beat the Jane Fonda workout!!! Not sure if you all are old enough to remember it but it was the first workout that really came out and got popular. I knew an instructor that used it one night a week for a football team and the lads found it impossible. You sure had a tight butt after it!!!!

You're not the only one hun. I've a mate at work whos on and off LT like a yoyo! She loses a few pound then breaks it for a while then goes back on and so forth. As for the DVD you can't beat Max & Paddys workout dvd..... your sides will be hurting from laughing rather than the excercise. Its also designed to ease you into the whole excercise thing rather than throwing you in at the deep end. Def reccommend it!

i no celeb dvd makin me anoid now but they always have super sexy fit personal trainers on there doin it with them, well really they do all the work,it would be much more enjoyable if it was just them and not the anoin celeb!!!

Thats why I like Max n Paddy one, Peter Kays huffin n puffin away and Paddys shouting abuse at him etc..... Honestly its worth a go

lol cathy M&P sounds fab!!!! as for jane fonda ...whos she i am 29 but don't remeber her?
Do you remeber lizzie who did the workout on morning tv channel 3?

lol cathy M&P sounds fab!!!! as for jane fonda ...whos she i am 29 but don't remeber her?
Do you remeber lizzie who did the workout on morning tv channel 3?
me remember her in some films shes an actress hun but shes bout 60 plus now me thinks xx

Red, have you tried tabeo...its fab and really gets you aching i love it cant wait to do it again once i am not soo tired x still currently trying to train for the rfl in june ekkk only 2 or so weeks left!!

cheers is it a gud work out or jus gud for a laugh?
Its a real workout. Its about an hour long workout, it warms you up, does the workout, stretches etc, weights (they use dildos.... wont spoil it by saying anymore) and a cool off. Also really funny at same time x

mmmm you can have mine i never use it, whats tabeo,,,and rfl ?? sorry me totally thick xx
Tabeo is like kick boxing and aerobics mashed into one...great for stress relief and really works every part of your body ...love it
And rfl - is the race for life for cancer research

Tabeo is like kick boxing and aerobics mashed into one...great for stress relief and really works every part of your body ...love it
And rfl - is the race for life for cancer research
wow iv always wanted to do a run for charity but dont want to look like a twat and fall on my face plus im not a great runner...how do i find out how to do tabeo is their a dvd??

off to bed now hunii night night xxxxx have fun tomorrow xx

gud luck nic, hope you have a gud run and let me no how you gettin on!! im gonna go to bowbys now ,my bf will wake me up at daft o'clock after that i cant sleep hes out in town for the football,so il be woken up to the sound of chantin man u crap,not lookin forward to that,gud nite xx

Back