rant bout work out dvd

You know what, the Davina workouts are my fave because they are really fun, good music and Davina is funny and genuine. Behind the scenes she gives you tips on healthy eating etc. Really good! I got mine from Ebay really cheap its worth having a look! :) xxx

gud luck nic, hope you have a gud run and let me no how you gettin on!! im gonna go to bowbys now ,my bf will wake me up at daft o'clock after that i cant sleep hes out in town for the football,so il be woken up to the sound of chantin man u crap,not lookin forward to that,gud nite xx
Thanks sweet pea... you could always sign up for it next yr ...its only around 3 miles and they have them all over the country hun!
Hope the drunken BF didn't wake you up xxx

i have just done the "pump it up " danceworkout from the minisrty of sound,ive done bits of it before but figured it was about time i did it all,omg it is sooo hard,thank god im in on my own ,the guy who does it is a proffesional choreographer and the girls who are with him are from the ministry of sound,they all do it like its easy,i beg to differ,it pulls everywhere especially the legs and bum ,i go the gym 3 times a week but this is unbelievable,it better bloody work !!!!!

Calanetics!!! The video (that shows how old it is LOL) is dated, but my goodness she looks amazing for her age (apart from her face!!). I've got that somewhere...must dig it out. It is one of the best exercise videos I've ever done.....tones everything!!

Off she runs to get rooting through old videos (yes I still have some!!)

I know. My sony camcorder was for videos and all my daughters younger years are on video, so I went and bought two video recorders(one is still in its box LOL). My brother goes mad with me...tells me I can have them put on DVD, but haven't got round to it. I've got loads of old videos so am struggling letting go!!

hi guys, ,also no a few people at work supposed to be on lt but not done refeed and just started eatin crap and goin out for meals, one of em sed oh il go back on it tomoro words fail me....!! cant be arsed wastin my breath they shud no better...
sorry but i needed a rant, feel freeee to do the same.
let some steam off xx

I know how you feel hun! I'm so annoyed with a girl at work. She just wants to do what everyone else does - When I started LT and came back from the chemist she happened to see me reading up on it so decided to do somethig as well. what do you know - she said to me she would be starting All about W8 which is not a tfr -apparently she is allowed 4 shakes a day plus certain foods. So she pays £49 a week plus more for groceries but doesn't bother sticking to it - she eats biscuits and crisps at work 'but i still have my shakes - so they should work' (she says) and then moans about not losing any weight. She's now said she's not going to beat herself up if she eats the wrong foods and is going out next weekend and will eat and drink but will 'be good' from June! Why pay all that money if you're not going to follow it and then moan about it at work!

I even said to her dont pay out if you can't do it. Sorry - just needed to get it off my chest!

Re the workout dvds - i have done billy blanks tae bo and loved it! I also do yogalates at home - used my lateral thigh trainer for 30 mins and then did 30 mins of yogalates last night. Beats driving to the gym :)

People like that really annoy me too.
I'm pretty sure they are the reason VLCD's get a bad rap, they cheat on the diet, put on loads of weight due to their glycogen stores going crazy from the mix of being in ketosis then eating carbs, then they moan that they 'ended up heavier than before, it's the diet that made me gain'.
I met up with a friend of mine who I haven't seen for a while and it wasn't long before she started making comments about 'giving that diet you've been on a go'. As soon as I told her that it wasn't really the sort of diet you can stop and start, she lost interest.

As for celeb workout dvds, I have the Davina power of three workout, this is really hard work!
I defy anyone to get to the end of the workout on the first attempt, you can tell it works though as your thighs ache so much the next day!
Only criticism I have is that it doesn't do much for the tummy so I've been doing sit-ups instead, I am now up to 30 a day.

I know how you feel hun! I'm so annoyed with a girl at work. She just wants to do what everyone else does - When I started LT and came back from the chemist she happened to see me reading up on it so decided to do somethig as well. what do you know - she said to me she would be starting All about W8 which is not a tfr -apparently she is allowed 4 shakes a day plus certain foods. So she pays £49 a week plus more for groceries but doesn't bother sticking to it - she eats biscuits and crisps at work 'but i still have my shakes - so they should work' (she says) and then moans about not losing any weight. She's now said she's not going to beat herself up if she eats the wrong foods and is going out next weekend and will eat and drink but will 'be good' from June! Why pay all that money if you're not going to follow it and then moan about it at work!

I even said to her dont pay out if you can't do it. Sorry - just needed to get it off my chest!

Re the workout dvds - i have done billy blanks tae bo and loved it! I also do yogalates at home - used my lateral thigh trainer for 30 mins and then did 30 mins of yogalates last night. Beats driving to the gym :)
People like that make my blood BOIL ..but hey its all about NUMBER ONE as long as we are good ...who cares...they will be gutted in the end not us!!!!

hi guys, what anoid me this week!! bought vicky entwisles work out dvd,and made the huge mistake of watchin the behind the scenes section first...,And they were eatin loads of cake and crap champange at end of work out :mad::mad::mad:.sayin theyd worked hard so have a treat,really really fecked me off about to do a work out and their defeatin the object by doin that:confused:,still prob the reason it only cost me 7 quid,also no a few people at work supposed to be on lt but not done refeed and just started eatin crap and goin out for meals, one of em sed oh il go back on it tomoro words fail me....!! cant be arsed wastin my breath they shud no better...
sorry but i needed a rant, feel freeee to do the same.
let some steam off xx

hey redhead try the dance/clubland workout dvds there so cool! and so fun, you dont realise how intense they are coz ur having so much fun! they have all pop songs but remixed well cool ;)

I agree nic - at least we're not being silly like them (those who break their diets) - it makes me feel all the more better that i'm sticking to it :)

Got my weigh in today - weighed myself this morning as i do each week on the morning of my weigh in to compare my scales to the chemists.. wasn't very happy - but - i've been working out really hard and swam for an hour last night as well. I can see an amazing difference in my clothes though and will need a new wardrobe soon. I've lost 1.25 inches around the waist since last week so will let that keep me going until I get to the chemist for my weigh in.

Back