Rash .. Please Help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gem8133, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Gem8133

Gem8133 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

I am having another go at the Cambridge, and have been on it SS since wednesday. On friday a really irratating rash has appeared all over my body, i have been to the chemist and got tablets and cream for this. They have said that this is a allergic reaction, but has anyone else had this.. would be very grateful for any help...

Thank you

Gem aka Itchy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    I have no idea but found this on the cambridge site, hope it helps

There are many causes for the development of a rash which may be due to infection as well as allergy (to foods or other environmental allergens such as washing powders). Some people are allergic to some ingredients used in some Cambridge products. Check the ingredients list and if see what happens if you avoid products containing suspect allergens. Food allergy should be properly investigated and allergen free diets should be based on sound scientific tests.

4. Gem8133

Gem8133 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you ever so much for taking the time to help me out.. most appreciated

Gem

5. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    not a problem, hope it gets sorted soon x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.