Raspberry leaf tea - mind blank moment!

Drank lots of different fruit teas whilst I was on LT and can't honestly say that I thought it made any difference to my weight loss.....makes it a darned sight easier to drink the water though! Seriously how damaging can a cup of fruit tea be?

LT's rules haven't changed in over 10 years (I last did it in 1997) and some of their restrictions don't seem to make much sense......

Well I had it anyway....Literally 1/4 of a cup topped up with cold water mixed with my strawberry shake... I didnt like it one bit so wont be doing it again! lol

The raspberry leaf tea I got from tesco is the Clipper variety, organic but ingredients says it contains hibiscus, nettle and rosehip...any ideas if thats ok?

hi love i get mine from holland and barret 1.29 for 20 of them, are you sure its raspberry leaf? and not rasberry flavoured tea, im sure i looked that one once and didnt go for it, unsure email lipotrim about it

Nah definately raspberry leaf, I've drank it now anyway, didnt like it...so no harm done lol Will email just to find out anyway :D

I got the holland and Barrett rlt on buy one get one free at moment :) thought it was boring until I made a litre of it using 2 bags and 2 sweeteners left it in fridge over night and used it as juice and also to makey strawberry shake with as I'm not a strawberry shake fan and I really like it now x been drinking it since Saturday and not affected my weight loss at all xx

I got the rlt on buy one get one free at moment :) thought it was boring until I made a litre of it using 2 bags and 2 sweeteners left it in fridge over night and used it as juice and also to makey strawberry shake with as I'm not a strawberry shake fan and I really like it now x been drinking it since Saturday and not affected my weight loss at all xx

yay nice one, its great stuff

Back