Cruise PV Raspberry Muffins

Teddy67

I know I shouldn't have - but having transit difficulties and no rhubarb - but remembered have frozen raspberries.

Oh my they are scrummy..

*jealous! What I would give to eat a raspberry.... <sigh>!

:)
They are SO delicious - will def have to try and hunt down some frozen rhubarb so as not to get tempted again ...

Thanks for that tip - asda is not one of my usual supermarkets to go to - but there is one nearby ish that I can check out.

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sainsbury seem to have fresh rhubarb (dutch) - or at least did the last few weeks. I just stocked up from Asda today ;-)
When I get fresh, esp when properly in season of course, I just chop and bung in the freezer and then use as and when needed.

Good idea - after scoffing all the raspberry muffins (bar one that OH ate) - I then ended up having a cake whilst out (confessed on a sep thread ...) - have found this before with me, having muffins doesn't fill me up and can cause me to go off on a nibble rampage :)....

Good idea - after scoffing all the raspberry muffins (bar one that OH ate) - I then ended up having a cake whilst out (confessed on a sep thread ...) - have found this before with me, having muffins doesn't fill me up and can cause me to go off on a nibble rampage :)....

If you're having muffins for breakfast what about trying scrambled eggs with it to fill you up a bit more? Might stop the munchies!!:)

Back