Ratatouille Receipe

jessicar

Hi girls, ive misplaced my magazine andim looking for a receipe on the 7 day menu, its ratatouille, its the last mag with the dark haired woman in the pink dress is on, if anyonecould give it to me id be sooo greatful thanks

herby ratatouille with cous cous

Green FREE

serves 4

fry light
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
1 aubergine, chopped
3 courgettes, chopped
1 veg stock cube
10oz/283g plain dried cous cous
1/2 tsp dried italian herbs
400g can pelled tom
salt and pepper
3 large handfuls of fresh tarragon and parsley, chopped reserving some for garnish.

1 place a deep pan sprayed with frylight over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 mins.Add the red and yellow peppers,aubergine and courgettes, and cook uncovered for 20 mins, stirring often

2 Meanwhile,dissolve the stock cube in 1pt/568mls of boiling water. put couscous in a bowl and add the stock, stir well cover with cling film and the set aside for 10 mins.

3 Add the dried herbs and toms to the veg,seson to taste and cook for a further 5 mins.

4 Uncover the couscous, fluff up with a fork and season to taste.Stir most of the fresh herbs throught the ratatouille and divide between 4 plates along with the couscous. Garnish with the remaining chopped herbs and serve

hope this helps you

Thank u sooooo much u are a star. Cant wait to make it its delicious! It will be my first actualy SW receipe to make as im not too adventurous (sp!) and tasted it at our tasting class last night!

Back