Raw Veg?

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone else likes snacking on raw veg like me? My favourites are cherry tomatoes, carrot batons and sugarsnap peas! I also love Red Onion raw & quite often have cravings for it!!

I go through a wee box of cherry tomatoes a day at work!
They are so juicy :D
Also snack on chopped raw carrots when I remember to take them in the morning!!

me too! I always grab a few cherry tomatoes when going in the fridge and I love carrot sticks and houmus for an evening munch~!

When I was a child I ate all vegetables raw. Even potatoes (although I would eat those cooked too).

I was not allowed to go down the garden to get vegetables because they would be half eaten by the time I got back from the kitchen!

I still get into trouble with my sister, if I am helping to cook at her house, for picking at the vegetables.

I like raw carrots, cabbage, raw sliced button mushrooms and finely sliced fennel as a salad, sugar snap peas, mange-tout, peppers, baby sweetcorn, finely sliced or grated courgettes, as well as all the usual salad stuff.

I love raw veg! Alot of what I grow in the summer never gets into the kichen!

I love raw veg it is so easy to chop some up and have in fridge for those much moments.

I will always cut up some carrot sticks in the morning to munch at around 10am in work when everyone else is eating crisps!

I love raw veg - especially carrots and turnip, it can be a real life saver when you feel like snacking

I love raw veg, but with my band it fills me up too quickly so dont eat it that often!

Back