Razorbladelove is soooo lucky!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 17 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

He went uptp London at 5am today with his girlfriend, sister & my daughters best friend to queue up to get wrist bands to see the band [​IMG] at a signing at HMV in Oxford street. They got to see the band & also got free passes to see a special gig at the 'Boearderline' TONIGHT!!!! :eek:, i''m sooooo jealous!!!! :cry:I really wanted to go back unfortunately i was working last night & didn't get home until 8am.......It's not fair....'sulk'.

They won't be getting home to later & will be so excited... :cry: :cry: :cry: & i missed out :cry: :cry: :cry:

At least they're all having wicked time, one of them better of got me vile valo's autograph!...xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My young sisters are manic HIM fans and have met ville a few times. Must admit to owning a couple of albums too.:D Thought your son might be a fan with his username!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.