razzyraquel Diary!

So here it is my diary of doom as im going to call it in my head...if i eat it i will be posting it in here to shame myself into accepting the bad foods as well as the good.
So day one lets go....

MONDAY 5th July:

Weighed myself at 7.30 this morning and wasnt very happy when the scales read 10st 10lb, no matter how many times i stepped off and on then took all my clothes off it wasnt going to budge and go down at all so i took a deep breathe and accepted that was the result for the day.

MY MEAL PLAN:

Breakfast: cup of tea, 2 weetabix with 200ml warm skimmed milk

Lunch: chicken mayo sandwich made at home, L-F crisps and an ice lolly

Tea: Ocean pie ready meal

Other: caramel hot chocolate and a mint hot chocolate - oopppsss

TOTAL CALORIES TODAY = 764

ACTIVITIES TODAY:

Im off work today so other than the usual housework and a bit of crap telly i will be going to the post office, hobbycraft and the allotment to try and clear some more of the overgrowth so we can eventually grow some lovely veggies.
Also as of today im going to aim for my 1.5L of water which im going to put a small bit of flavour in as i hate the plain taste.

I could have been a lot better today for example not had the hot chocolates but at 37 and 40 cals each they weren't that bad helped my night time cravings at least :)

xx

Last edited:
Heya, welcome to the site :)
I drink a ridiculous amount of squash, it's my savior! Theres only like 3 calories per glass so it's pretty much just a good as drinking plain water. I've found that the 50p asda one or the hi-juice from lidl are pretty tasty :)

Working on the allotment will surely burn some calories :)
Best wishes!

As i've got a busy day at work i thought i'd get my plan for the day out of the way to resist temptations in the morning and hopefully no more hot chocolate slip ups.

TUESDAY 6TH

Working a late shift at work today which is an 11-7 shift meaning i have to have a late lunch early tea as i only get one break, these are usually my best days as i dont like to eat after 6pm following the 'no food 4 hrs before bed' rule.

MY MEAL PLAN:

breakfast: cup of tea, 2 weetabix with warm skimmed milk

lunch: home made chicken sandwich, L-F crisps and an apple

afternoon break: 2x berry ryvita

TOTAL CALORIES = 572

WEDNESDAY 7TH

Working an early shift today which means up at 5.30 and plenty of tea before i feel i can stomach something at 9am.

MY MEAL PLAN:

breakfast: apple

lunch: 2 weetabix with warm milk

Tea: small tin of tuna pasta and 2 sices ww toast with a yoghurt and an ice lolly

other: caramel hot chocolate

TOTAL CALORIES: 670

THURSDAY 8TH

Today is a weird day im working a small shift but its not until 3pm so i have to resist the urge to sit and watch telly whilst snacking - so far so good though :)

MY MEAL PLAN:

breakfast: 2 x weetabix with warm milk

lunch: home made tuna sandwich with l-f crisps and an activia yoghurt

break: apple

TOTAL CALORIES: 558

Back